Twilight Series Forks for Real

Small_Town_Gal posted on Jul 23, 2008 at 12:01AM
I just visited Forks less then a week and it got me thinking. How many people on this forum actually have been there? How far did you travel? What was your favorite part? Were did you stay when you went there? ECT. Please tell me I'd like to hear how your visit went. Mine went great.

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wild-child11 said…
omg forks is real!!!
im from london didnt even know it exsited i thought SM made it up!!
so excited soo want 2 go there now!!
u've made my day!
is the weather really how she describes it??
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I really want to go but it's like on the other side of the world from England :S How was your trip?
over a year ago Small_Town_Gal said…
Sorry to hear that you can't visit Forks. Forks was beautiful. When Bella says that everything is green. It is. Actually I live in Washington but we live like across the state. The town is way into the Twilight thing. It's great. My favorite part was when we were in the city of commarce and this girl walked in with her father. The lady at the front desk asked where they had come from and the girl said Pennslyvania. The lady at the front desk said cool. My dad said you mean you traveled here to see this because of you daughter? The girls father nodded his head. The lady at the front desk said Oh she isn't the farthest traveler. We have people that come here from Scottland and that's when I realized that the love for twilight wasn't just the US it was from all over the world.