Twilight Series Bella's future favorite food

vampirelove posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 09:36PM
WHEN, not if, when Bella becomes a vampire what do you think her favorite source of nutrition will be?
Angry grizzly, mountain lion, etc.
Oh, and does anyone know what the other cullens favs are?

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
bella's fav will defidently be penguins
over a year ago spezlee said…
Lamb.
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
haha, i was totally gonna say penguins too fanpire101!! haha.
now i'll say angry grizzly bear, cause isnt that what she compared her wrath to in eclpise??
lol.

oh and the only favorite i know of is that mountain lion is edwards favorite and i think grizzly bear is emmetts, but i think you probably already knew that.
last edited over a year ago
I like the penguin idea. It would serve Edward right for promising he's go all the way to the South Pole or Antartica or wherever. But, as Edward's fav is mountain lion....and the lion fell in love with the lamb I think this may be some sort of clue... Hehe, but maybe I'm looking too much into it!
over a year ago mandapanda said…
penguins. Lovely... haha
over a year ago wild-child11 said…
lol
penguins defo
Awww, come one....she's sheepish (lame, but what can i say) around blood!
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
i also think lambs...or penguins lol

and i know emmett is grizzly bears and edward is mountain lions...i was thinking that alice's was gazelles cuz she is said to be "swift like a gazelle"...just like edward is as fast as a mountain lion and emmett is built like a grizzly bear...but thats just my opinion
over a year ago Dangergirrl said…
it would be funny if it is chickens, that is why she is covered in fethers

or better yet she gets sick off of blood and she can eat reg food.....

OR..maybe it is wolfs

I was just thinking about the oops that edward says. SM has said that the vampire fulids become venmon, what if when they TRY it is not that he bit her but they they had sex and she gets turned that way...
there would be no breaking of the treaty, he did not bit her and she is still a vamp!
yes I am going crazy, if I dont get this book soon I will be in a padded room
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago twilightlova13 said…
Lamb, maybe!! =)
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
I agree, it's gonna be a lamb of a penguin. Dude, that would be funny. Maybe she loses control and human becomes her fav?