Twilight Series The small details in the book...

mandapanda posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 04:11PM
well, you know those tiny details in the book like, the crooked smiles, or the numerous times when Edward glances over to Bella (ex. when it was snowing, he glanced at her with curious eyes instead of the intense stare the previous week, or in the lunch room). well, I was wondering what small detail would us fans be interested to see in the movie? and they dont have to be small either! just give what you would like to see in the movie....

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mandapanda said…
well, i would really like to see when Bella was fleeing forks to escape James. and she said she could drive... even though she was crying. Edward said that she wouldnt be able to find the road to the entrance of his house. well, he put his arms around her waist and slid her foot off the pedal of her car. and the car didnt swerve an inch. i would kinda like to see that in the movie. but that seems really complicated to do. but, it would be nice to see that. cuz i can kind of picture that. i just think that is really cool how stephenie meyer came up with that. :)
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
There are sooo many things I want to see!

Firstly I want to see the bit where Esme scolds Edward because he's been showing off to Bella. I think it will be kinda cute :P

I also want to see Edwards face when he first sees Bella in Italy. Both when he thinks shes and angel and when he realises she's real.

I also want to see how the lion and the lamb quote is delivered. I think Rob and Kristen will get it exactly right because they look fab on all the trailers!

Oh and I also want to see the prom scene when Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper and Alice are all on the dancefloor doing their thing. I think it will be funny seeing how well they dance as opposed to all the highschool kids :)

Wow- that's like a full blown essay. There are so many more things but I'll be here forever if I say them all!
over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
i want to c wen the cullens talk so fast that their lips only like vibrate

and i want to c wen edward goes into the sun, if it really looks like a bunch of diamonds

and for sum reason i want to c wen edward and bella r in biology the first day and edward is as far away from bella as possible. i dont really kno y but i do!! lol

yep those r a few of them.... lol