Twilight Series Funniest/worst ending you can think of for Breaking Dawn...

emma-jeff posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 08:51AM
I thought it would be kind of fun to think about all the strange endings that could, but probablly will not happen.

Maybe Stephenie Meyer will end with 'Bella woke up and it was all a dream'! How gutted would we be! lol

Or maybe Jacob and Edward decide to forget about Bella and get together themselves?

Any thoughts? :)

Twilight Series 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago quartz said…
jake will turn into vam
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
All of these events would be horrible in my mind, Not saying for all of them to happen but just listing what I would not like to happen or whatever.

1. something went horribly wrong and the wedding got postponed/canceled for some reason.
2. Edward got in this horrible fight and one of them ended up dying.
3. The Volturi get to Bella before she's changed into a vampire.
4. Any of the Cullens die
5. Charlie dies
6. Edward leaves again
7. Bella not being able to like control herself as a newborn, I think it would be sad to her suffer or whatever.
8. Jacob imprinting on a vampire.
9. The Denali clan coming in and messing everything up!
10. Jacob leaving for good, and never associating with Bella again.

Okay so mine aren't funny or whatever but oh well!
really jake will turn into a vam
and then he will try to kill bella
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
wat if bella dies in a car crash (oh no!!!) or wat if they forget the rings at the wedding lol
over a year ago wild-child11 said…
officefan2010 i agree except no. 8 & 10
yeah, i dont really agree with those either but i was trying to think of weird stuff.
i dont think its possible for a werewolf to imprint on a vampire, thats my opinion.
and i do think jake has more character than to just leave forever.
i was just trying to think of crazy stuff.
over a year ago esme01 said…
edward dumps bella ,so she goes w/ jacob ,jacob imprints with tanya then when bella runs away trips on a dime and then gets run over gets paralized, then edward comes back says he was a fool to leave her then bella doesn't take him back . . . what it could happen? :}
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
lmao esme01!!! He trips on a dime! lol!

Maybe Bella will run off with Carlise and then to get back at her Edward runs of with Renee.
over a year ago Dangergirrl said…
I can so see Jake crashing the wedding and Edward steps aside to let Jake marry Bella, I can see the noble man in Edward, to have Bella have the human life to give up on his love to fulfill the need to give Bella a normal life. Maybe the image of Bella in the mirror is of Edward coming to be with her in her last days, to show that he still loved her no matter how old she was and that his love was indeed the love that all of us wish for, a love from some that has no limits, to be loved for what we are no matter what, we only dream for that kind of love
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
ok so they wedding has started and they r about half way thru Jacob and the rest of the pack burst in and steal bella away! and every1 is so shocked, and they hav no idea wat to do! edward runs out of the church, followed by the rest of the cullens. they start running toward the giant wolves (they changed after the left the church) and rite wen they r about to catch them the wolves run over the boundary line! (uh o!!) and edward is about to run over the line and kill jacob wen carlisle yells 'stop him!' emmett and jasper run over and hold him back. 'But he has Bella!!!!' edward pleas with emmett, jasper, and carlisle.

with the wolves.... they reached emily and sam's house and jacob finally put Bella down (he was carrying her the entire time. bella is furious and the rest of the pack is congratulating themselves for a job well done, by eating, A LOT. bella walks outside, followed by jacob 'wat r u thinking Jacob?!' bella yells at him 'I coodnt let u do it. i coodnt let u throw ur whole future away like that.' then there is a long conversation bout how bella loves edward, and how jacob loves bella....

with the cullens. . . 'we NEED to get here back!' edward yelling as he hits the dining room table, breaking it in half.....

ok that was long.... lol HOW WILL EDWARD GET BELLA BACK!??!?!!? LOL
wow, i_luv_twilight, thats really good. i mean really good. i would actually really like to read something like that! good job!
my fav out of all of these is esme01 hilarious! lol
i_luv_twilight urs is gd but how is that the worst/funniest endin coz u know edward will b with bella in the end!
over a year ago chels05 said…
My friend was saying that it would be funny if Edward ends up eating Charlie and Bella in the end. it would be totally random, but she thought it was funny.. yeah, shes kinda weird lol.

I have no clue whats going to happen, but i'm pretty confident bella and edward are together. its just jake i'm not so sure of. And whats going to happen with the Volturi and how tanyas going to be brought into it. ahh, i can't wait!
over a year ago notthatgirl said…
The worst ending and possible ending I can think of is:
Bella choosing Jacob and Edward + the Cullens leaving.
I would hate that with a passion.
jake shows up at the wedding and cant turn back to a human and he jumps on edwards leg and starts humping it
over a year ago olderthanedward said…
LOL!!! I love what Dangergirrl said about Jacob humping Edward's leg. That's hysterical!
really jake will turn vam and try to kill bella! do i have to spell it for you?
over a year ago deans_gurl said…
can a werewolf turn into a vamp??? lol Dangergirrl!!!
over a year ago lheck0410 said…
yeah that would be a surprise.. i mean come on..

i love i_luv_twilight's prediction.. that would be so funny and a good thriller.!!!

so anyone have any clues about jakes return?? the humping idea is hysterical .
over a year ago The_Fanpire said…
Maybe Angela is a witch after all and Bella becomes one too once Angela bites her. Weird? duh!
over a year ago cheergeek said…
Here's a good one (it's really just to get rid of the 'trio' alltogether)
Jacob dies a terible death because he tried to save Bella. Bella watches him die, and then ends up dying herself by tripping over some knives (How many times are Jake's efforts going to waste! lol)
Edward also sees Bella and Jacob dying, is mortified and goes to 'dispose' of himself.
Both the wovles and The Cullens mourn for a couple years- but they are soon forgotten. They decide to set there diffrences aside and become best friends and have exclusive beatiful people only parties with eachother. [they are still gorgeous, because they do not age]

*to be quite honest, I wouldn't mind this XD
It would be sooo UNEXPECTED!!! =o
Another few: (These are all for fun, don't take it too seriously)

-Edward ends with Tanya, but Jacob has imprinted so no one for Bells
-Jacob imprints/falls for Edward and Edward realises that he loves Jaocb more
-Jasper desides that HE will be the one to turn into vampire and well... ('oops' anyone?)
-There are total ship mess ups (e.g Alice and Emmett)
-A wolf falls for a vamp (that would be pretty intriguing, don't you think)
-Bella just dies, but Jacob and Edward become best guy friends and PIMP all over the world
-Bella get told that she has been PUNK'D and everyone was just an actor (Edward really didn't like her)
-Harry Potter comes in the story and kills everone because he is THE MASTER
-Edward and Jacob just decide to share Bells (Edward in the summer, Jacob in the winter) lulz XP
-Edward realises that sparkling really isn't all that manly (haha, jk)
-Edward finally looks how old he really is (lmao)
-Bella finally takes off her rose coloured glasses and realises Edward and Jacob are ugly as hell
-Jacob puts on a shirt (oh noes! =O)
-Bella decides she's tired of all this trouble with 'mythical creatures' and marries a good-old- fashion rich kid from California. ^^(then ends up on the OC like everyother Twilight actor)
Vamp-Bella is tired of all the crap and goes and kills all the Volturi, and any red eyeed vamp, and then jake comes back with a wolfgirl from Canada ns lives haply ever after and tell Bella she stinks and he dont want to be her friend
Bella is tired of everything and merries Mike
love cheergeek lmao!
lol
imagine if it turned out jake was jus was jus tryin 2 get balla 2 lik him so he could hav edward bcoz they'd been hav a secret affair!
over a year ago zuntiz said…
Harry Potter crashes the wedding, babbling that the dark lord has brainwashed Cedric to believe that he is a fantastic vampire.
Charlie realises that Bella should be with Mike instead of both Edward and Jake.
Lauren admits her hidden feelings for Bella, that would be a little disturbing... :)
over a year ago bellablack46 said…
Cheergeek, I LOVE IT! LOL LOL LOL
O.K. Disturbing- The night before thet wedding, Jacob tells Bella to come over for an innocent last night out with her BFF. Overcome by hatred for Edward and wanting to hurt him as deeply as possible, he slips something in her drink and sleeps with her! Bella wakes up hungover, gets married to Edward, wondering why Jake didn't show up to the wedding. 6 weeks later, still in honeymoon mode, she finds out she's pregnant. Vamps can't have kids right, so Edward knows it's Jakes! Edward kills Jake, Then goes to Italy and gets ripped and burned. Bella commits suicide, because she felt guilty, she was horny for such a long time, was such a tease to Jake and felt she asked for it.
over a year ago The_Fanpire said…
zuntiz....classic! I love them all! Specially HP...lol!
funny/stupid ending: I can't think of any original ones, except maybe Bella recieves a letter from Hogwarts!
Thanks I thought of those all by myself lol... I love thinking of funny endings. And I love it when Harry Potter gets in to theses XD
He makes everything better, doesn't he? lol
over a year ago bellablack46 said…
Cheergeek, You sound like my kind of chick :) How about you read my "I married Jacob" forum and give me some feedback to make me smile. I would definetly welcome Harry anytime he chooses to knock on my door!What I would'nt give for a Timeturner and some Polyjuice Potion!
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
i have a REALLY bad one I don't think anyone's thought of, and there's a rumor spreading around that this may happen.
What if Edward died?
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago alycarp said…
Bella and Edward die. But Carlilse was right and vampires go to heaven, so bella & edward are happy together forever in heaven
over a year ago pinkmafia27 said…
Hmm let's see. How about the worst ending being that Bella and Edward have a 1/2 & 1/2 baby named after the Lock Ness Monster, the live in a cabin behind the Cullen house in Forks, Roaslie dies for pretty much no reason, and Jake imprints on that poor dinosaur child Nessie. Oh wait and let's not forget that Bella gets to have a love shield as her special power. Yea b/c that will come in handy a lot.

Hmmm of wait - I think I just named a bunch of random things that happened in Buffy the Vampire Slyer & Harry Potter
over a year ago molinaaaa said…
pinkmafia27 totally agree with u