Twilight Series Theories on Charlie in Book 4

HisTypeOfHeroin posted on Jul 19, 2008 at 05:12PM
Ok Stephenie already said that Charlie may have a love interest in Breaking Dawn. What if Tanya or one of her other clan members makes Charlie fall for them. When know that they became Veg. vamps because of their fondness for human me---so what if they have an "interest" in Charlie. That would be interesting.

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
That would be good! I feel bad for Charlie :S Everyone in the novel seems to have someone but him. Well except for Jacob but I think he'll get someone in the last book- or at least I hope!
over a year ago the_queen said…
Ohhhh that would be really good, and i agree with emma-jeff everyone(except jacob) does have somebody.......it would be really good if charlie would be let in on the secret though, that would really put a twist in the storyline.
:)
over a year ago alycarp said…
ha, that would be cute. and then it would be easier for charlie to understand why bella wont ever be able to see him again...
over a year ago HisTypeOfHeroin said…
But what if Tanya changed him. Just think, now Bella could have her father with her forever too so it would not be like she was giving up so much. That is the only problem I have with Bella changing. Charlie wont have anyone. Reene took her away from him already one when she was little so he really did not get the chance to watch her grow and be the typical father. I mean Bella just now got comfortable calling him dad. Now he will lose her again. But if he is changed then he will never loss her again.
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
wow that would be interesting, and it would make a whole new turn, but i dont think his "luv interest" will be to a vamp, the story is ending and ther's not time for that, plus he's not the main charcter, it will still be fun to read about tho in the upcomming book!!!!!
over a year ago HisTypeOfHeroin said…
It's true that the story is ending but remember Stephenie said that BD is 800 pages. If that is true than there is plenty of time for that to happen. I remember reading Dealthy Hollows a year ago which was not near 800 pages and there was a LOT of info in that book. So anything could happen.