Twilight Series UK and Australian midnight release party for Breaking Dawn

emma-jeff posted on Jul 18, 2008 at 07:53PM
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gutted!!!

First off! Borders are doing a release party all over the UK and Australia! See the link below.

link

BUT I cant go :( I come back from holiday the day after!!!!! HOW FRICKIN annoying is that!?! This happened to me with the Harry Potter release and now history is repeating itself and now I'm proper depressed. I even got a t shirt printed.

It makes me soooo mad!!! I don't know any Twilighters and this could be my chance to meet other people who love it! There had better be one for midnight sun or I will cry! lol

Sorry for that little rant! I;m just so upset that it's happening again! They are probably going to give away free posters and stuff. Oh great now I'm making myself angry again!

Bye for now

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago the_queen said…
OMG! AUSTRALIA ? damn i swear nobody advertises anything here ! JEEZ lol well im a obssesed twlighter :) nice to meet you hehe...but i need to ask a question? what is midnight sun ? ive heard about it everwhere and i have the special edition of the whole series and it says nothing about the book...hmmm hope you can help
BYE :)
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Midnight sun is Twilight but from Edwards prospective :) Stephenie Meyers working on it now.

link

If you go to the bottom of the page there is a link for the first chapter of it :)

Hope that helps :)
over a year ago the_queen said…
ohh okay !
thanks heaps :)
over a year ago layla_14 said…
I would be angry if i missed the release party, i also missed the harry potter release party because i was on holiday, and there should be one for midnight sun, so hopefully you'll be there for that one.
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Oh yeah! I forgot about that :) Thanks you cheared me up :D Do you know when Midnight SUn is likely to be released?