Twilight Series Barnes and Noble Advertisement (Possible plot leak?)

HisTypeOfHeroin posted on Jul 18, 2008 at 06:37PM
I was at the mall yesturday and walked past Barnes and Noble when I saw the advertisement for Breaking Dawn. Above a poster for the book was another poster which read, "Who Will She Choose." So I guess all of us that thought that she made up her mind in Eclipes were wrong and it looks like she will still be choosing who she will be with-- Edward (God it better be)or Jake.

Twilight Series 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cheergeek said…
1. don't hate on Jacob- you probably wern't, but there's a lot of hate
2. I don't know. That might just be what the poster says... because I've read it in interviews(with SM) before that her choice was final in Eclipse.

and I sure hope there won't be anymore 'choosing' either. Well, I guess we will see, won't we?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I think they meant that even though she's decided Jacob is probably going to keep fighting for her and there is a slight possibility that she might choose him, even if it is miniscule :) It's also quite a catchy tagline to use.
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
if she doesn't choose Edward i will be soooo PO'd!
over a year ago cole101 said…
interesting. i am sick of all this choosing. i don't hate jake but we all know it will be edward. did you read the first chapter of breaking dawn??? they are engaged!!!! she already chose edward. jacob left
over a year ago HisTypeOfHeroin said…
WOW. How was I hating on Jacob. Just because I stated that I rather bella and edward end up together? Take a Chill Pill. I happen to like jacob as a charater but the original noval Twilight was about Edward and Bella's love story no Jacob and Bella. That was why I started reading in the first place. No way was I indicating anything bad about jacob. In fact this was an informative post about something I saw that may indicate something about the plot.
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
if she doesnt choose edward i will shoot some one
over a year ago sweetlissa2006 said…
if she doesn't choose edward, i will burn the book and pretend it ended with eclipse.
over a year ago aanniiee_ said…
ahh I'm not worried about that - I mean, think about it: Twilight was all about Bella & Edward, New Moon was all about Bella & Jacob, and Eclipse was all about Bella choosing. So it wouldn't make sense for Breaking Dawn to be about Bella choosing all over again, you know? Besides, Stephenie Meyer has already confirmed that Bella will not leave Edward for Jacob and that Bella and Edward will end up together! :) weooooo
over a year ago noushie said…
you better be right!!!!
over a year ago alycarp said…
here's my breaking dawn prediction: Bella finds Jacob, leads him on some more, then marries Edward anyway.
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
there u go alycarp. thts exactly wat its gonna b.
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
that would be so sad alycarp. lol.
and histypeofheroin, cheergeek was like freaking out or anything, she was saying in case you were "hating" to be nice about it. she was just helping in a movement [see true twilighters article/comments or another article titled something like "this fandom reeks of irrationality..."] that was started to tone down or stop the jacob hate. she wasnt trying to be rude.
: ]
over a year ago cheergeek said…
haha... thanks for defending me officefan2010 ^^

and I'm sorry, I'm paranoic XD

and to be honest, I don't even think Jacob will be all that important. I don't see how at least.
Sorry but I did not think that anything in my post was offisive to begin with to suggest that I was hating on someone. There was NOTHING remotly negitive in my post.
Therefore, if someone is going to warn me not to be "hating" on someone, then they need to have solid prove. Otherwise I a right too defend myself. I did not break any rules. I was defending myself.
I just want to make it clear that I do not throw out accusations to people unless I have sound prove. So watch your words carefuly and if your not sure then ask people what the meaning around there words was before suggesting that they were "hating" on someone.
Ok, now I'm finished with the socail skills lesson today boys and girls.
Now could we please get back on the topic because I am not going to talk about this anymore.
over a year ago Dangergirrl said…
no one get mad at me but like i said in the spoilers if she does not end up with Edward, I will be rosting smors on a flame from all of her books I will be burning in my fire pit, we are 10days away and I have a sick feeling in my stomach. I had the books from when eclipse cam out and I did not read them till last sunday, by wednsday and no sleep i had them all done. now I am going nuts looking for as much info as i can about this next book, even orderd 2 copies of SD ecplise to see the last chapter.

It did accure to me that if the town will never be the same, what if jake comes back and at the part were the priest asks if anyone had a reason why these two should not be married he comes running thru and screams he's a vampire, and now the entire town is there and everybody knows.

and to HisTypeOfHeroin, your great to heck with everyone
No one will get mad at you Dangergirrl. I wont let anyone insult you or anyone else. I guess that is the teacher in me. I deal with teenagers all day long and I cant stand insults towards others.
over a year ago proedward said…
I agree that the series would be a severe disappointment if Bella and Edward don't end up together. I hope everyone is right when they say it has already been determined that Bella and Edward will end up together, which makes it even scarier to think what the plot will be about in Breaking Dawn. I just got two more people hooked on the series and will be in trouble if they don't end up together. LOL