Twilight Series Twilight trailer in theaters!?!

starry-eyed posted on Jul 18, 2008 at 02:42PM
ok i was wondering when the Twilight trailer is gonna come out in the theaters cuz it will be totally freakin AWESOME on the big screen!!! iv seen trailers for movies that are coming out during around christmas but not any for twilight which is coming out sooner than that! =(
so i was wondering if anyone knows when they're gonna start showing it or if they already have! please comment if u know or not!! THANX!! ^-^

Twilight Series 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Iheartedward said…
well the original trailer is on the love guru It was awesome seeing in on the big screen I did not breath thru the whole thing just still there will my mouth agape. lol
over a year ago mandapanda said…
i heard they were gonna show it during the dark knight, but im not sure.
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
thanx sooo much!!! i will have to go see a movie so i can see the trailer!!!!
over a year ago Michellebob said…
I would love it to be a surprise though. Sitting in the cinema watching the trailers and then BAM! twilight ...bigger than you've ever seen it! :)
over a year ago vampiressparkle said…
The original Teaser was also in front of Indiana Jones. There was a massive fangasm at the midnight showing of Indy. Except it was just my friend Ali and I... lol
They didn't show it in front of Dark Knight though. I was at the midnight showing last night.
over a year ago timbitzk said…
I don't think it would be before Dark Knight. Dark Knight isn't a Summit production. I think that's how those things normally work anyways. They like to advertise their own work.

Scratch that. I just saw The Dark Knight, and sure enough, it was there. I didn't go so far as to scream, but I gave a little silent excited clap thing. I was happy :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
dude if i saw twilight trailer on the big screen i would get myself kicked out for screaming so loud!! i would spazz so much!!
over a year ago candicunningham said…
I went to see the Love Guru and Indiana Jones both and didn't see anything for Twilight. Now I feel really cheated.
dont worry Bedward4lyf! lol i would definately get kicked out too!! lolz it would be disasterious!!! i don't even want to think about what's gonna happen when i actually go to see the actual movie! that's a scary though....-_-.....lolz
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
haha i went to the movies last night i saw the dark night and they showed the trailer!!! i screamed so loud!!the whole time i couldnt even think about the movie cos i was just thinking about twilight!!!!!11
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
they showed twilight before dark knight??? how come they didnt do that when i went and saw it!!! ugh! that makes me really mad. lol.
over a year ago edward123 said…
okay. i don't understand. i saw dark knight merely for the fact that twilight was going to be shown. yes, i'm that obsessed. what do you know, it didn't. but my friends that saw it other days in other theaters said they did see the twilight trailer. why would they make it in some theaters and not others? that's so odd.
over a year ago mandapanda said…
yeah. its just the luck of the movie? lol. ive seen dark knight 3 times, and it showed the trailer the 1st time only...
over a year ago twilighter123 said…
today i saw the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 and it showed the newest trailer!!! i screamed at the top of my lungs and everyone stared at me! haha
over a year ago ilovejazzy said…
i know right? i saw dark night and indy but neither had the twilight trailer! my cousin said he saw the trailer but he couldn't rember what movie he went to see
over a year ago Iheartedward said…
they did not have it on my theater for dark knight but they showed it on the other one that I was not at I was so bummed.
*gasps* i went to go see sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 and they didnt show it!!!!! *screams* i am s0o0o0o0o mad now!!! i want to see it sooooooo bad!!!! *stomps off like a 5-year-old*
over a year ago courick11 said…
I saw the trailer before The Dark Knight. I was sooo excited I elbowed my step mom and like wanted to scream!!! I was soooo excited. Because the first time I went to the dark knight it wasnt there, but i went and saw it again and there it was!