Twilight Series The guy who plays Edward in the movie...

noushie posted on Jul 18, 2008 at 05:33AM
ok, i dont know if any of you have noticed this, but the guy who plays edward in the movie is not hot! like, hes okay, but edward is drop-dead gorgeous (haha-he IS dead) and this guy is not. he must be a really good actor or something.

Twilight Series 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
omg, he is soo hot! what are you talking about?
nobody is as perfect as edward of course, but rob is pretty darn close. i love him:)
over a year ago aanniiee_ said…
funnyshawna, i completely agree. I love him as Edward! SUCH a gorgeous boy <3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I agree with both of the above! I think he is EXTRAEMLY hot!!!!
over a year ago Iheartedward said…
what are you talking about rob is soooooo totally hot check him out in the bad mother handbook and the haunted airmen and tell me he is not yummlicous he is totally beautiful like the saying from ew "when god made robert pattison he was just showing off ".
over a year ago sweetlissa2006 said…
he is so hot! and he he has this uncanny ability to get hotter everytime i see him!!!! lol
over a year ago cheergeek said…
He's hot, he really is.. but I'm not calling him Edward.

*he's Spunk Ransom, lmao XD
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
OME!!! Rob is SOOOO hot!! what r u talking about????
hes nothing compared to Edward, but NO PERSON IN THE WORLD can even compare to Edward cuz hes not even REAL!! lol but i still think that they did a great job on who they picked to play Edward!!! ^-^
over a year ago noushie said…
hmm. maybe i saw a bad picture or somethin...
over a year ago the_queen said…
OMG yeah rob is alright, BUT JEEZ they chose the wrong dude! have you seen the first pic of him and bella together? OMG his hair looks like its fake, his lips are as red as a womans and his chest is hairy ! im sorry i dont know if it was the light or the way the photographer wanted him to look but DAMN it looked wrong. HE LOOKS WAY BETTER IN THE TEASER TRAILER ! and what is this about bella? she looks all dominating with her lips and eyes and stuff....she is supposed to look clumsy and fragile? DUHHH
sorry i just had to add that LOL
OKAY that was my rant thank you for reading it
:)
over a year ago wiferichie said…
haha i agree with you the_queen--i know what picture you're talking about.

over a year ago starry-eyed said…
ya i know that pic! lol BUT most of the time he looks SOOOOO hot!!!! and he looks even more hot in the movie!!!! *sighs*
over a year ago the_queen said…
lol yes it is the worst pic for the movie EVER! but i agree with starry-eyed he looks way better in the movie!
over a year ago chels05 said…
i didn't think he was all that hot, but all the trailers and interviews of him prove to me that he can be edward. :)