Twilight Series OMG!!!!!

chels05 posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 09:52PM
:'( I just found out that I won't be able to get Breaking Dawn until TWO MONDAYS after its out!!!! I'm supposed to be up at my trailer for two weeks, and I didnt know it was right in the middle of the Breaking Dawn release.! It makes it worse, because going there is so very boring. I think i'm going to have a heart attack :(

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago spezlee said…
Oh my gosh! I feel so bad for you! Is there absolutely NOTHING at your trailer? You could scrounge every close store that you can find... At least it would give you something to do!
over a year ago chels05 said…
i could find something. I need someone to drive me around then lol.
over a year ago cole101 said…
that totally sux. im soooooooooooooo sorry.
over a year ago aanniiee_ said…
bummer girl :/ i can totally sympathize, except i only have to wait ONE week...two weeks is pretty harsh!
two weeks??????????????????
i have to wait two days
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I feel for you! Im in the same boat- I'm going to Turkey for 2 weeks and it's released right in the middle of my holiday too! When I found out I was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! But I tried to see the positive side, at least when I get home I'll have something to look forward to :)
over a year ago chels05 said…
lol yeah. Plus, going to Turkey must be a good enough distraction for you lol.
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
i have to wait two days cuz my mom pre-ordered it

but i am going to the midnight release party for it and i tried talking my mom into letting me buy it there so i could have 2 copies XD...but she said no :(
over a year ago Michellebob said…
Is there any way that someone could post it to you?? :)
over a year ago noushie said…
im the same! I'm going to greece and i'm not coming back until the 12th! and even though i'll be in greece with my friend, itll be bearable, its still gonna suck!