Twilight Series Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day! (Updated Daily)

ladolcevita posted on Jul 12, 2008 at 07:36AM
Let's Discuss!!!!

The Quote of the Day #1 – 12/7/08 - Reposted with Permission
Alice: "I’ll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors.”
Edward: "Why don’t you just tell me who wins?"

Alice: "I do. Excellent."
--------
This Next Quote Sounded a bit Weird, But Steph must have a good reason for it.

QUOTE #2:
The Quote of the Day #2 – 13/7/08 - Reposted with Permission
Bella: “Oh, Mike! How will I go on?”
--------
And, Just To Clarify, I Got this from Steph's MySpace Before the Twilight Lexicon OR any other Website
QUOTE #3:
The Quote of the Day #3 - 14/7/08 - Reposted With Permission
Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've Missed You"
--------
This One's A Bit Late (4:04 Australian Time), But Here It Is!
The Quote of the Day #4 - 15/7/08 - Reposted with Permission

Emmett: “Oooo, scary.”
--------
Yay! Early! (3:54)
The Quote Of The Day #5 - 16/7/08 - Reposted With Permission
Bella: “Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You’re not taking him to a strip club, are you?”
(LOL)
--------
*sobs* I got this one LATE!!
The Quote of the Day #6 - 17/7/08 - Reposted With Permission

Charlie: “Bells, we’re up to bat.”
--------
LATE!!!! (4:20)!!!
The Quote of the Day #7 - 18/7/08 - Reposted with Permission

Edward: “You’re awfully small to be so hugely irritating.”
--------
The Quote Of The Day #8 - 19/7/08 - Reposted With Permission

Bella: “Why am I covered in feathers?”
--------
Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day:

Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
Bella: "Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood."
--------
WOW! I got 2 in one day. i am SOOOOOO Slow! =(
And, Sorry Layla, But No Jake Quote Today. =(
Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day #10
Today, 2:06 PM
Edward: “Oops.”
--------

Renee: "Alice wouldn't let us do anything else. Every time we tried, she all but ripped our throats out."
--------
"Edward: “Do you want me to sing to you? I’ll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away.”"
---------
Rosalie: “Over my pile of ashes.”
--------
Edward: “You look so guilty—like you’ve committed a crime.”
--------
Sam: “This is not something our treaty anticipated. This is a danger to every human in the area.”
--------
16!

Rosalie: I'd like to beat you dead.

Gasp!
--------
(New Feature)
BREAKING DAWN BREAKING NEWS!
The First Solar Eclipse In 2 Years Will Be On...
August 2nd Australian Time, August 1st USA, etc.
How Freaking Weird Is That?
--------

Jasper: "I can’t understand. I can’t bear this."

Notice How He Says CAN'T instead of DON'T.
--------
(Thanks To link also known as twilightsource.com)
New Interview with Kellan Lutz

Twilighters has a new interview with Kellan Lutz, the actor who plays Emmett in the upcoming Twilight film, up on their site:

Twilighters: If you could write the ending of ‘Breaking Dawn’, how would you have it all end?

Kellan: Ahhhh! You see, I’m so biased on how it ends because I know how it ends. So I can’t even answer that, in a way, because what I say might be taken to be truth or false.

Iowa Wal-Mart Sells Copies of Breaking Dawn?

Rumors abound across the internet that an Iowa Wal-Mart has accidentally sold copies of Breaking Dawn. The operative word is rumors because, thus far, these reports have not been confirmed. If true, spoilers could easily be leaked over the next couple days.
--------

Seth: "You'll hurt her. Let her go."
--------
STEPHENIE MEYER REVEALS BREAKING DAWN SPOILER!!!!!!!!!
(Due to some people not liking spoilers this is not the full article)
With the understanding that this spoiler will send the blogosphere into either a tizzy of celebration or outrage, EW.com hereby reveals a major plot point from Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final installment to her Twilight series. And no, the forthcoming information is not from a fever dream or a filched copy of the book found in the dusty stock room of a Barnes & Noble. This exclusive spoiler comes straight from Meyer herself, with her explicit go-ahead to share with her fans.
Read The Rest Of The Article
Here:
link
--------
Layla, It's As If Steph went into your mind, and gave you the best, Most Exciting Jake Quote EVER!!!

Jacob: “I’ll kill you myself! I’ll do it now!”
--------
Im The Worst Forumer Ever!
I Forgot The Quote Before The Jake One!
Carlisle: “I’ve seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome.”
--------
2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bella: “Should I be afraid?”

Edward: “Terrified.”
last edited on Aug 01, 2008 at 06:02AM

Twilight Series 123 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 123

over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Wow- I love it! Alice is so funny! Where did you get it from? Thanks for posting :) x
over a year ago layla_14 said…
yeah that is funny!
over a year ago twilovers said…
I think that maybbeee...they were deciding on something and whatever it is it must no be important. Because Edward would have been serious on the issue, IDK! I am just rambling. :] It is funny though.
over a year ago sweetlissa2006 said…
Yeah, I agree with twilovers. Edward wouldn't be that calm if it was something dangerous. OO, and you can find the quote on stephenie meyer's website. They're posting one everyday until Breaking Dawn comes out! woot!
over a year ago shortynme said…
lol I love it! Yay! Quote of the day!!!!!
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
Can I make a suggestion?? I think we should make a forum for just the quotes and one for discussion of them, that way it doesnt get too confusing and people dont have to search through so much stuff to find the quotes...
over a year ago JakeLova said…
good decisision tubby2002 but its fun lik this
it honestly doesnt matter to me, I just thought it would be a little less confusing to other people.
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
it does make a llot more since to seperate them
over a year ago ladolcevita said…
I'm Gonna Post the new one each day, So...

over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
alice is very funny! when i first read this quote i was thinking it might have something to do with the wedding...but its just a guess
ladolcevita, I like the way you are doing it! I thought you were gonna post the new quotes down in the comments. Good Thinking!!
over a year ago cheergeek said…
^^ I was literally jumping up and down when I heard that she was realeasing quotes from the book!! At this point, I don't even care what happens, I'm just so happy that it's from Breaking Dawn!!!

-Also, there's no real point in desiphering them..She stated that some are supossed to be porposely misleading.
last edited over a year ago
I know what she said and I know that they can be misleading but people love to make theories and stuff about what they mean... I make my own little theories but they are pretty stupid so I keep them to myself but I do like to read what other people think about them.

I just love reading the quotes. When Stephenie Meyer did the quotes for Eclipse I was on her website everyday looking at them and I shared them in a forum on here to. I am glad someone else is doing it now so I can see them and not have to worry about missing one. I don't know if it is going to be like they did with eclipse, but you got one a day and if you missed it you couldnt go back and see what the others were (unless you looked on another site).

Well anyways, thanks for posting them!
Theres a new one up!

Bella: "Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"

I dont really know what to think of it :S It doesnt give ANYTHING away! I think it's meant to be sarcastic but thats just me :)
over a year ago ceo07 said…
QUOTE #3:
The Quote of the Day #3 - 14/7/08 - Reposted With Permission
Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've Missed You"

OMG Tanya's going to be in it this should be interesting yay = )
woah, woah, woah!!!! Tanya! How fab! ^.^
This is going to be a great book, can't wait until it comes out and its going to be much more interesting with tanya in it!
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
i knew the denali clan would be involved someway!!

I wonder if she'll be all " i love you spunk randsom" *LOL* XD!
Oh of course she would say "LOVIED spunk'd ransommmersss"
OME That third quote sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This book is going to be FABULOUS!!!!!
Hmm...
I Think Tanya Will Try to stop edward from marrying/changing Bella
over a year ago candicunningham said…
I agree with ladolcevita. Tanya had the hots for Edward. This can't be good. She just might want to take out the competition.
over a year ago timbitzk said…
Oooh; Tanya.
over a year ago kttykatkate said…
Yeah exactly what I've been thinking-- oh.Tanya. This will be interesting...

Tanya and Bella in a scene together would be interesting and Edward being there would be even more so.. I wonder how Tanya will react to meeting Bella?
I wonder if it is possible that the Cullens went to Tonya so they would have a place to change Bella, away from the werewolfs...I dont know, just a thought
OOh! I'm sooo adoring these quotes, even though I don't know -or at this point not really trying to figure out- what they mean.
over a year ago Oboe-Twilight said…
I agree with tubby2002. I think that, maybe, the Cullens will go to Tanya so that they have a place to change Bella without the werewolves being near. But, what if one or more of the werewolves followed? just a thought :P
emmett!!!!
XD

lol
no I don't think that will happen, I think that Tanya might come to forks, she might come for the wedding, but i don't think any of the cullens would of invited her, I think she might come to see edward marry bella. I WANT A JACOB QUOTE!!!
I love today's quote
Emmett!!! makes me laugh so much!
I Think Tanya Will Kill Bella, Drink Her Blood, THEN Blame it on Jasper
over a year ago spezlee said…
Haha. ladolcevita....that was GREAT! The quotes are absolutely killing me! It's terrible, and makes me want the book even more!!! I thought I could wait until August 2nd, but now I'm not so sure!
haha!!! Jasper gets blamed for everything D=
I love today's quote...
I never thought of Edwards Bachelor party before...lol
I <3 todays quote too! This book is going to be sooo good! With Tanya turning up and with Edward having a stag do! I cant wait!
AHAHA!! I love how Bella is always asking what people want to know XD

*oh, and I was Jacob quote, too *tear*
today's quote is so funny! this book is going to be so great!
over a year ago siriusmelai88 said…
Love love love Bella's inquiry to Jasper! Can't wait...
HA HA!!!!! LMAO XD!! Today quote is really funny.

I never thought of his Bachelor party eaither.
LOL!
today's is hilarious!

"you're not taking him to a strip club are you?"
lol
At first I thought that today's quote (#6) meant that they we're playing baseball (I thought 'OH MAN! we're playing baseball with the vamps again!')
but then I read other comments on the quote and they believe that Charlie is refering to them walking down the aisle.... that's probably it =/
over a year ago aanniiee_ said…
oooOo, cheergeek i like that idea, that Charlie is talking about walking down the aisle! whatever it is, the quote is adorable, i love Charlie <3 :)
over a year ago sweetlissa2006 said…
i hope it's them walking down the aisle. If the wedding doesn't happen, I'm gonna cry :(
over a year ago emmia said…
omg have you guys seen the pictures of jacob? he is so hottttttttt!!!!!1
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
LOLZ!!!! i love the whole strip club thing!!!! i cracked up!!! hmmmm.....since when does Bella play baseball????? or Charlie???? whatever!! i just can't wait 2 find out wat all these quotes mean!!!
^-^ yay!
over a year ago candicunningham said…
What do you think about Charlie ending up a vampire too? Maybe with Tanya or one of her clan. That would allow him to play baseball. I just can't wait.
Yeah... But Charlie Doesn't Have Enough Blood Control
I don't see Charlie becoming a vampire. I agree with cheergeek about Charlie saying thay 'we're up to bat' refering to it being their turn to walk down the aisle, or somehting along those lines. I don't think they are actually talking about baseball...
Ummm.....i don't think that he is talking to alice.
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
hmmmm.....i wonder who Edward is talking about????
Alice is the first character who comes to mind when they're talking about sum1 small, but he doesn't usually refer to Alice as irritating............
maybe Jane???? they said she was small too, right?
idk but i guess we'll just have to wait to find out!
*gasps* maybe there's gonna be a NEW character!!!!
i hope so!!! ^-^