Twilight Series Is it just me or.... (twilight question)

misunderstand posted on Jul 11, 2008 at 09:59PM
are any of y'all like jacob has done the right thing? i mean everyone is like hating on him when he didn't do any wrong!!! he has bent over backwards for her and he loves her she loves him too!!!! i mean i'm fine with edward but i am fine with jacob to. so who is with me?

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kttykatkate said…
I definitely am. I completely Team Edward but I like Jacob and feel bad for him. He really is a cool character and it's just like Bella says- he's her soul mate, but Edward is more than that and there just isn't any comparison. People hate Jake but I don't see why either- he's simply got a dedicated, fight-for-what-you-want/believe in-side. Isn't it usually a good thing when someone isn't spineless and can stand up for their side? (His being that Bella turning into a vampire would be like her being dead, only even worse) And he did bend over backward for her. Edward did too, tbough, in some ways. They both love her. Sure it sucks for her to have to choose but they're both great er males! (i'd say guys but neither one is, really)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I love Jacob too :) It's werid when I hear these people say they want Jacob dead because I absolutly love him (even though I am team Edward). He hasn't done anything wrong in my eyes :)
over a year ago sweetlissa2006 said…
I completely agree. I want Jacob to have his own happy ending. He definitely deserves one. However, I am team Edward...so...I want him to have a happy ending with someone other than Bella....lol
over a year ago walker93 said…
I agree as well. I don't really see why people have a problem with him. He didn't do anything wrong. Oh well, people will always fight about something or another.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago italiangirl976 said…
i so with you. I love jacob and edward. i dont get y people hate him so much i mean he loves bella and ur right he's done nothing wrong. Im always like swithing teams cause if you think about it bella's better of with jacob cause she wont have to turn into a vampire but edward loves her so much and even thought she loves jacob she loves edward more. so idk i want to see bella and edward togher but i feel really sorry for jacob
over a year ago candicunningham said…
I love them both as well. I want her with Edward, but I really like Jacob.