Twilight Series my reasons 4 my dislike and sympathy 4 Jacob Black (please discuss!)

starry-eyed posted on Jul 09, 2008 at 10:04PM
ok, a lot of people hate and like Jake but i just wanted 2 share my reasons cuz i think that some people might need 2 read them if they totally HATE Jake....this might teach u to feel some sympathy 4 him! *clears throat*
ok like everybody has said, i don't HATE him i just really dislike him sometimes (ok most of the time) and mostly cuz he can be very annoying and he keeps bugging bella about how much he THINKS she loves him and blah blah blah! he can be nice @ times but really the only reason i feel sympathy 4 him is that he IS hurting inside cuz he loves some1 who doesn't love him back....if u loved some1 and they really didn't like u that much, just as a friend, wouldn't u be hurting and angry inside? and when she is PASSIONATELY in love with someone else who u hate, wouldn't that make u angry inside and make u keep telling urself that she really loves u??? so what im trying 2 say is that if u were in that same situation as him, u probably wouldn't just 4get about it and go skipping off finding someone else right away, right? think about it and thank u and good night! lolz! and bty im not on jakes side just trying 2 point out some reasons 4 why he probably acts the way he does. if u agree or disagree with me or have anything else 2 say about the discussion please comment!..... and just 2 let u know that im totally all 4 EDWARD!!!!!!!!! ILUVEDWARD2THEMAX!!!!!!! *sighs* oh and bty im really not trying 2 offend anybody just speaking my mind and if ur comments aren't appropriate, please don't post them! =) thanx!! =D
last edited on Jul 09, 2008 at 10:06PM

Twilight Series 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
ok i realize this might be a little confusing! sorry! =S just try and if it doesn't make sense just comment and tell me what u dont understand and i will try 2 get back 2 u! sorry again! -starry-eyed-
over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
u hav a really good point and i m glad sum1 finally said it. i hav tried to explain it to my friends who really dont like jacob but they dont seem to understand. i used to b on team jacob but then i switched to team edward and i think that is y i m able to understand it more than most. if u open ur eyes pass just "i dont like jacob at all" or "omg jacob is such a jerk!" or watever, you'll b able to c wat is going thru jake's head.

love the forum! great job starry-eyed!

i <3 edward!
Jake is my bff!
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
BUT BELLA SAID: I LOVE YOU JAKE! REMEMBER IN ECLIPSE? WHEN SHE CAME TO VISIT HIM AFTER SAVING LEAH'S GAY ASS?
over a year ago misunderstand said…
i really don't think jacob has done any wrong i mean he ws helping bella and i just don't understand how y'all can hate on him like that i mwan he healed her until edward had enough balls to come back!!! just saying.
over a year ago vampirelove said…
Okay, I really dislike Jacob and I am completly for team Edward. I don't like Jake becuase he knew when he and Bella became friends that she was broken becuase of Edward therefore he had to know that she was deeply in love with another dude. AND she told him many times that she didn't think of him that way in the begining so she tried to spare him without hurting herself.

But more importantly he keeps bringing up how Edward has hurt her without acknowaging that he has hurt her too.

So...he can't take a hint (or a straight forward no), he is tricky, sometimes cruel, rude, and altogether a bad choice in comarison to Edward.
over a year ago vampirelove said…
Sorry no sympathy for the dog.
over a year ago notthatgirl said…
i understand but my dislike towards him overpowers the reasonable side of me ;)
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
okay, well first off, Bella does love Jacob. We found that out in Elclipse.
I understand where you are coming from vampirelove, but when Bella was broken, Jake was her only like escape. She needed him right then just as much as she had needed Edward I think. I don't think Jacob loved her in the beginning of New Moon, like he does now. Jake loves her so much, that he's playing dirty in this game he and Edward have to gain her affection. I personally don't think he is a bad choice compared to Edward, he's just different than him. Essentially, Jacob is everything that Edward isn't, even though it seems at times Edward is perfect. I think Edward has some character flaws, that Jacob really makes up for in a way that's perfect for Bella.
Really, I think the both of them are perfect for Bella in their own ways, and it is really sad that she has to choose.
Jacob is a fantastic character and I think most people would love him if, like i_luv_twilight said, just open up your eyes, and take a good look at Jake and how much he has healed and helped Bella and how much he really cares about her.
over a year ago quartz said…
you know that jacob will turn into a vam and try to kill bella, right?
over a year ago VMars4ever said…
What the heck are you talking about? Jake can't turn into a vamp, he's a werewolf.
over a year ago layla_14 said…
Bella does love Jacob, I don't know what you are talking about! I don't think some people read the book properly, if the did they would see how great Jacob is! I don't know why people hate him it's not like he has done anything wrong! There are too many people who love Edward for the wrong reasons, he not that great! anyway wh was there for bella when the love of her life left her?!
ans. Jacob!
and quartz what are you talking about Jacob can't turn into a leech!
over a year ago The_Fanpire said…
VMARS4ever and layla_14....
just wondering...
do you actually KNOW he cant become a vampire? Where has it said that? Maybe he will? Or at least imprint on one??? DOn't throw away the idea!
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
woah woah woah!!! i NEVER said that i hated Jake!!! i just was trying to point out my reasons for why i like Edward better! i have nothing against him and i luv him like a bro.
BUT i do luv edward more and that's that =P