Twilight Series Entertainment Weekly with TWILIGHT on cover

ceo07 posted on Jul 09, 2008 at 06:32PM
just wondering what everyone thought of the cover of entertainment weekly cover on twilight

Quote off the stephenie meyer website
"Head to your newsstands this Friday to pick up the latest Entertainment Weekly with TWILIGHT on the cover! Entertainment Weekly wanted to give the fans a first look at the cover (and they have given us permission to let fansites know they can post it as well!). The article inside has Stephenie's FIRST BREAKING DAWN interview (don't worry, no spoilers!). Enjoy!"

Head to your newsstands this Friday to pick up the latest Entertainment Weekly with TWILIGHT on the cover! Entertainment Weekly wanted to give the fans a first look at the cover (and they have given us permission to let fansites know they can post it as well!). The article inside has Stephenie's FIRST BREAKING DAWN interview (don't worry, no spoilers!). Enjoy!

ive added a pictuer of the cover in the image part of the twilight spot what do you think ?

link

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kttykatkate said…
Honestly it's a good picture but it kinda reminds me of the covers of those romance novels you see at a grocery store or something.
over a year ago sweetlissa2006 said…
lol I can see that! but either way, Robert is still hott!!! I can't wait to read the article though! woot woot!
over a year ago adiie said…
bella looks tooo pretty for an ordinary girl...
thats how she should look like when/if she becomes a vampire.

and edward looks scary.. in a good way. very vampire-like.
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
ditto adiie he looks a lot more vampire-ish and bella looks 2 pretty
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I really don't like it :S It's kind of embaressing because it makes Twilight look cheesy :S When people see it they're going to be like wtf is this?! Poor RPatz! I can't imagine what he's going to be like when he sees it!! He's one of the most gorgeous people ever and the cover suceeds in making him look like a freaking idiot!

I'm still going to get it though! Aparantly the pics inside are better :) There's meant to be one of Rob wet and shirtless! woop woop! lol!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
i'll get the magazine, but that cover is absoloutely hideous.
i hate it.
but im excited about the article/interview
over a year ago ceo07 said…
layla_14 has added pictures of the inside of the entertainment weekly twilight on the Images part of the twilight spot

link

they are alot better than the cover = )
over a year ago kttykatkate said…
Where in Fresno, California can I buy the magazine?
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I LOVE the pictures inside! The one of Bella and Edward in the rain is goregous! Why couldnt they have used those ones for the cover?!
over a year ago ceo07 said…
agree with emma-jeff the pictures inside were great = )
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
where and when can you buy this magazine?!
cause i went to books a million today and they had a new issue of EW on the shelves but it was Batman on the cover.
so when is this one supposed to release??

nevermind, just checked stephenie meyers sight and she said it releases next friday, the 18th i think.