Twilight Series Penelope sneak peak!!!

emma-jeff posted on Jul 05, 2008 at 06:58PM
OME How wicked was that!!!??! That little thing Rob does with his eyebrows after Bella says I'm not afraid of you was AMAZING!!

I SOOOOOOO can't wait now!

What do you guys think?

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Michellebob said…
Wait i need to take it all in!
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
once someone gets the dvd can they put a good quality video here on the site for everyone to watch!!! plzzzzzzzz
over a year ago ceo07 said…
i am even more excited for it to come out than i was before and i didnt think that was possible Ahhh cant wait and Robert Pattisons hair looked amazing in the clips Ahhhhh = )
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I no!!!! His hair is gorgeous! The bit where he spins her around made me scream outload!!!!! What am I going to do in the cinema?!
Ok im still on a high!
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
I don't want to watch it on here but its very tempting!!
I wanna wait till I get the DVD, that way I can get the full effect, but its really hard waiting.
From the reactions on here it sounds pretty much amazing!
: ]
over a year ago vampiressparkle said…
I can tell you right now with absolute certainty that the first time I see this movie I will be sitting in the theater crying and hyperventilating from the excitement (my emotions are hardwired to my tear ducts. The chances I will cry are astronomical) and will have to see it at least twice more before the fangirl side of me calms down enough for me to retain anything that actually happened. lol
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
lol! I know what you mean vampiressparkle! I think the first second I see Rob on screen I will not stop screaming for about two hours and by then the movie will have finished!
hehe! Im the same. Im going to have to watch it a few times before i get it completely burned into my memory!