Twilight Series The Official Illustrated Movie Companion ect ?

ceo07 posted on Jul 03, 2008 at 06:10PM
I found this on the official Stephenie Meyer website and am kinda excited.for especially the The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide. what do you think ?

Twilight: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion
Just in time for the release of the Twilight movie comes this lavishly illustrated paperback book. Twilight: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion is an exclusive behind-the-scenes guide featuring full-color photos of the cast, locations, and sets, as well as storyboards, interviews, details of the special effects and much more. (November 2008; $16.99)

The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide
What everybody has been waiting for — the definitive encyclopedic reference to the Twilight Saga. This must-have hardcover edition — the only official guide — provides readers with everything they need to further explore the unforgettable world Stephenie Meyer created in Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. With exclusive new material, character profiles, genealogical charts, maps, extensive cross-references and much more, this comprehensive handbook is essential for every Twilight Saga fan. (Coming this winter; $19.99)

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
Yeah, I had heard about these before, and I'm pretty excited about them.
They sound really cool.
Definitely be looking in to getting those when they release.
Speaking of that, does anyone know when they do come out?
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Cool so i guess we don't have to use lexicon anymore *LOL* XD!!!
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
*sigh*
I'm gonna go broke. LOL.