Twilight Series Jacob imprinting...

aanniiee_ posted on Jun 26, 2008 at 05:42AM
So Stephenie Meyer has already said that Jacob didn't imprint on Bella-good news for Edward fans, a bummer for Jacob supporters, lol. But I think we all still want Jacob to get his happy ending! So do you think that he'll imprint on anyone in Breaking Dawn? (I think so) and on who??

Twilight Series 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Small_Town_Gal said…
I think that Jacob will imprint on someone from where he went and bring in a new face.
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
OMG!! that would be perfect small_town_gal!
over a year ago sweetpea92 said…
I would love for Jacob to get his happy ending. I know with some people its : youre either an Edward fan or a Jacob fan. but I love BOTH. I really hope that Jacob imprints on someone
over a year ago ceo07 said…
I hope he does imprint on someone = )
over a year ago cheergeek said…
Who knows?? I hope it's a new face.. and they can all be friends ^-^ that would be perfect, for me at least.

I'm not sure how it would play out, though.... I mean, the book might be close to shakespeare's MSND
It's going to be soooo interesting!
over a year ago shortynme said…
Personally I think it might be Leah. Think about it! She's so pissed at him for not being over Bella, and he's so consumed in only seeing Bella that he hasn't noticed. So maybe she's imprinted on him but avoids thinking about it by being bitter towards Emily and Sam. So he has no clue. So if and when he comes back, maybe it will hit him. I think it's a little late in the story to bring in a new face. . . so.
over a year ago cheergeek said…
I have nothing against Leah (I love her, reall).. but I don't think it will be her.
That's like his sister... and I would be mad if my brother would sulk all the time, espcially if I had problems myself and I had to deal with his too.

and if it is Leah, she didn't imprint. I'm pretty sure imprinting is a very powerful thing, I'm not sure if it can be avoided. (I don't like imprinting -_-)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago zuntiz said…
It would be nice if Jacob got a happy ending, and if it's with Leah, then ok. But I agree with cheergeek, I don't think that you would be able to hide if you had imprinted on someone.
One thing I've been wondering about, does a werewolf always imprint, or is it something that might just happen?
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
no one knows the exact science of imprinting.
we dont know if every werewolf imprints or not.
I have no idea if jacob will imprint or not.
i REALLY want him to, so he can have a happy ending, but he's wayy too obsessed with Bella. She really is all he sees.
it'll be interesting to see how things play out, thats for sure.
over a year ago ceo07 said…
omg shortynme i didnt think of that thats a good idea = )