Twilight Series Jacob

Small_Town_Gal posted on Jun 25, 2008 at 04:24AM
Who thinks that Jacob is imprinted on Bella?

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cowgirlfromhell said…
He hasn't. The first time a werewolf looks at someone is the time they imprint, they can't if they've seen the person before. We would know if he has because it would have been made obvious and he tried to force himself to imprint on her before but he didn't. *He's going to imprint on me =P*
over a year ago Small_Town_Gal said…
Ok I'd have to re-read the book. I mean there are so many signs that he did though. Also I don't remeber him forcing himself to imprint on her.
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
There was a scene where Jacob stared at Bella intently, expecting to feel some kind of emotion that might indicate he's imprinted on her, but then he gave up when nothing happened. Although at times it seems he might have imprinted on Bella (and he just didn't feel any different because his love for her probably already feels like what he would feel when imprinting), I doubt that he did, for several reasons.

1. If he imprinted on her, Jacob would have done exactly as Bella wanted - for Jacob to be her friend even as she chose Edward.

2. If Jake imprinted on Bella, he's doomed for eternal solitude and may never find happiness because he would be bound to Bella until his dying day. Stephenie wouldn't do something as cruel as that to Jake. She loves him the most.

3. The whole pack would know - especially Sam, Jared, and Quil who all have experience in imprinting. They haven't said anything abut Jacob imprinting at all.
over a year ago Small_Town_Gal said…
kctjohnson thanks that helps a lot. I think I remeber that part now. Now I have to go back and read Eclipse noing that. It will make the book better for me because I like edward and bella together but I love Jacob too. I felt so bad at the end because I was thinking that Jacob will never love again because of the imprint.
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
You're most welcome!! :D