Twilight Series Werewolf/Vampire War

starry-eyed posted on Jun 23, 2008 at 08:59PM
okay, in new moon they say that there will be a war between the wolfs and vamps if Bella gets changed into a vamp right? soo i know that in breaking dawn there has to be a war right? soo i want to know what people think might happen during that war! THANX!!

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cheergeek said…
I don't think there will be a war. If anything, the volutouri might be involed. But I don't think after eclipse there would be a 'war' with the wolves and vamps.
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
If there was a war i think they would just fight till they all die. i think that there will be few survivors. Because wolfs were made just to kill vamps.
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
omg bandgeek_XP, your just like, "theyre all going to die" lol.
i think that their may be like a battle but not a full out war.
i agree with cheergeek, i think the Volturi will get involved somehow that will maybe stifle the wanting for a full blown war.
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Well if anything i think that the wolfs and the Cullens will fght WITH each other and not against.
over a year ago cheergeek said…
I'm not sure about that....
I question the wolves importance in Breaking Dawn.
But hey, Seth made into the first chapter.
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
hm, interesting theory, bandgeek.
i guess since they did it once they could do it again.
do you think they'll fight against the Volturi?

OMG, I just had en epiphany haha.
Okay, so my theory is the Volturi will come looking for Bella because they know she hasnt been changed yet, and they threaten to just kill her.
of course this will tick jacob and edward off so they join forces to try to defeat the volturi.
haha.
thats so generic but oh well. ha.

why dont you think the wolves will be important in breaking dawn, cheergeek?
i think thats an interesting theory too.
last edited over a year ago