Twilight Series Kristen and Robert=love?

Bedward4lyf posted on Jun 18, 2008 at 03:08AM
okay i know this might sound crazy but wouldnt it be freking awesome if Kristen and Robert were going out in real life. IDK y but i really want them too. u kno sine its the next best thing. What do u think?

Twilight Series 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
please comment
C:
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
UM..no not really. Just cause of the age difference. Rob's 22 and she's 18. and Kristen already has a boyfriend he's Michael Angarano from sky high. But yeah i guess i thought of that too. But i guess it would surley make the chemistry look better on set.
over a year ago Lila856 said…
i would LOVE it! they are sooo cute together! & their age difference is NOTHING sheesh! did you see their interviews bedward, omg they`re adorable!
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
They are so cute together! in their interviews...OMG!!!! i dont care about the age thing really, it doesnt make any difference to me.
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I wouldn't like it, I don't know why.... :S Maybe cause I love Rob so much :)
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Okay then aside age but what about Kristen's boyfriend???
over a year ago FloatingMuffins said…
They are cute, but like someone said, SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND! I think we basically want every on screen couple to get together. But, let's face it, things like that don't often work out. Anyways, Kristen has a boyfriend, let's wait until that ends before we start dreaming about this again.
over a year ago ceo07 said…
agree with Floatin Muffins people do tend to ee on screen romances and think wow they looks sooo sweet with each other but thats acting not real hehe = )
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
I know she has a boyfriend and all, but they would be sweet together.
It always seems that Rob like may like her because of the way he talks about her and stuff.
And also, I may be seeing things, but in interviews, he stands beside her and orients himself around her like I think Edward and Bella would do.
I may be seeing things though. : ] lol
I don't think the age thing matters since he's older than her. Its only like 4 years.
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
i agree w/ officefan2010. i also noticed the way they stand beside each other! AND remember when she picked that thing out of his teeth??? tell me how thats not cute?? i know that she has a boyfriend but i wonder what he thinks about when he watches these interviews.....they really look like a couple and yeah, the age thing isn't that bad, 4 years is the age difference between my parents! i REALLY hope they get 2gether b4 they make new moon and/or eclipse made in2 movies!! it will really help the u know wat scenes....lol am i right?
yes starry-eyed your so right i think robert and kristen should be the next zack and vanessa w/o the breaking up.
okay that makes me happy that im not the only one that noticed how they stand by each other, starry-eyed!
lol.
I must say though, im not sure how fond i am of them becoming or being considered the nest "zac and vannessa".
no offense at all, im just saying i think they are MUCH classier than that.

no no i mean next vanessa and zack like a happy couple that met eachother from a movie they both played in.
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
From the magazine article, sounds like Kristen really is into her boyfriend, so I doubt she has any feelings towards Rob - just a professional relationship. Michael Angarano and Rob are just completely different types, so if Michael is "her type", then I am not sure if Rob is. After the Lex interview of Kristen about the difference between acting with Rob and acting with Taylor, I'm pretty sure her relationship with Rob is purely professional.

Rob used to date Nina Schubert (German model), and she seems very different from Kristen too....
oh okay, bedward4lyf, lol.
im just not a huge fan of zannessa so yeah, didnt like that idea, but when you put it like that it sounds great!!! Lol.

and yeah, she does seem very into her current boyfriend.
but you can always dream. : ]
over a year ago kttykatkate said…
I totally didn't notice the way they stand before but I went back and watched an interview- they sorta do. That's sweet.