Twilight Series Jacob/Edward argument OVER!!

starry-eyed posted on Jun 18, 2008 at 01:56AM
Okay! I can't wait until Breaking Dawn comes out so that all these arguments about 'who will Bella choose' and 'who's better' will be OVER!!! I'm really getting sick of them why can't everyone just realize that they're not real and that they're both good guys! PLEASE just get over it and just wait patiently?? whew! sorry got a little over-excited there! =) I just really hope that when everyone finds out who Bella chooses that most people keep to themselves if their opinions aren't very nice and appropiate!! If you agree with me please comment!! THANX!!!
save

Twilight Series 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cheergeek said…
What are you talking about??
Bella ALREADY chose Edward...We don't need Breaking Dawn for that.
But how does that make him any better, really?

lol.. I agree, I think maybe they will BOTH get happy endings anyway. =D
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
hey cheergeek! I absolutely agree with you! thanx for seeing it my way! I know that she already chose Edward but there's still picks on here that ask that '?' and that's what im talking about. I mean why even ask that question if its already answered??
I know!!! It's an INCRIDBLY dumb question!!!
Also.. they will get married, and she will become a vampire. What's with the questions???

Yet people are STILL mean to Jacob.
over a year ago chels05 said…
oh well..i've learned to ignore those people. I'm sure there are many people who love Jacob as well as Edward, i've met many on here, and all my friends like both, so yeah... i'm just gonna continue ignoring jacob/edward haters lol.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i hate all the jacob hate and everything. it is incredibly annoying! he's not even real ppl!
and also people do need to stop re asking questions that we already know the answers to. ppl do that on the harry potter spot too, all the "is harry better with hermione or ginny?" questions. we already know what happens!
over a year ago jarawr said…
i totally agree.
but she may have agreed to marry edward, but that doesn't mean she'll stay with him for the whole entire book.
But ppl need to wait until august.
i know in the end of the book that she'll end up marrying Edward BUT if she is with Jake for even a little bit, what do you think Edward will do?? will he try to leave?
AHHH!! I can't believe even the strongest Edwella supporters STILL continue to think that she will go back to Jacob. >.<
SORRY!! its really hard not to switch back and forth! 1 min. ill know that she'll be with Edward, and the next, I won't!! but i know that Steph probably wouldn't do that...right??? =S
I think she said that wouldn't happen...

well, here's what I think...

if that were to happen, then Eclipse would be a total waste
ur probably right...
over a year ago hughaterzzz said…
oooh cheergeek owned.
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
Okay, let's close our eyes and listen to the wind - you will hear the voice from above... hear it? It's saying "Bella will be with Edward, and Jacob will find his happy-ever-after...." Okay there. It's settled. *LOL*
over a year ago DaGirl50 said…
Ya'll are funny! And yeah, I hope everthing works out like kctjohnson said.
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
I agree, Bella has already choosen Edward. I like Jacob, and wish him the best. Oh, wow, I do talk like they are real. Lol, at least I'm not the only one.
Anyway, I don't see why people have to absolutly hate one of them, they are both pretty cool.
over a year ago twilightaddict said…
Lets say that i am this close to tearing page 525 to 530 out of Eclipse. I HATE JACOB!
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
Ugh.
>.<
you people are impossible.