Twilight Series If Jacob Crashes The Wedding

starry-eyed posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 09:50PM
okay, yet another question some people thought that should be a forum: Do you think that Jacob will crash the wedding? If so, what do you think Edward will do? I think he will be calm on the outside at the wedding, but he will be very angry on the inside! P.S. I WISH that he would do something to show Jacob who's boss though!
last edited on Jun 18, 2008 at 01:39PM
save

Twilight Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zuntiz said…
I guess that you mean that Edward will be calm on the outside and angry inside.
I think so too, but I would hope that he would get really furious, especially if Jacob would act all arrogant and annoying etc.
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I think that Jacob will crash the wedding, but I don't think Edward will be that mad because of Bella. He wants her to be happy even if it is with Jacob. He probably will be a bit angry though because it's his wedding day which he's been looking forward to for 106 years :)
over a year ago cheergeek said…
I don't think he will. Would you crash the wedding of the person you love, especially if it causes you pain to know that their life may end soon after?

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
I think he might if he wants to convince Bella not to marry Edward one last time....but thats just me. :)
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i dont think that he will crash the wedding. he knows that that would just make bella mad at him, and he hates when she is all annoyed at him.
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
Ok, Jacob couldn't crash the wedding, didn't Edward invite him?
I think that if he did come, he would try to stop it, 'cause he knows what's gonna happen after. I don't think anyhing will happen during the wedding, because they both love Bella too much, but there might be a fight before. I don't see why he'd bother to after, 'cause it's kinda too late, right?
I think they'll fight before the wedding, but I don't know what will become of that. I do know that if Bella is changed, it will mean war between the vamps and the wolves.
over a year ago Dangergirrl said…
I SO SEE Jake crashing the wedding and Edward steps aside to let Jake marry Bella, I can see the noble man in Edward, to have Bella have the human life to give up on his need to give Bella a normal life. Maybe the image of Bella in the mirror is of Edward coming to be with her in her last days, to show that he still loved her no matter how old she was and that his love was indeed the love that all of us wish for, a love from some that has no limits, to be loved for what we are no matter what, we only dream for that kind of love
over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
ok so technically speaking, jake cant crash the wedding bcuz he got an invitation for it... so he can techincally b there....
i think edward will keep his feelings bout jake being there inside until after the wedding, bcuz he doesnt want to upset bella. but if tries to pull anything at the wedding, edward will mess him up!!! lol there wood b sum vamp on wolf violence going on, but they wood try to hide it from bella to keep her from being upset