Twilight Series Bella's Vampire Power??

starry-eyed posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 09:22PM
Okay, some people have been saying that this question should be a forum so: When Bella was at the Volturi's they thought that when Bella got transformed into a vampire that she would get a very interesting power, so what do you think it would/will be? I personally have no idea so please give me some ideas!! THANKS!!! :D

Twilight Series 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jarawr said…
i think she would have some kind of mind power or something...
but who knows?? I can't wait!!
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
I think that since she's a clutz as a human, she might be super-graceful or something. Maybe she'll have better balence or speed or something.
over a year ago SabineCullen said…
i think that maybe she will be able to use the powers of the vampires around her!
over a year ago Small_Town_Gal said…
I think that because she can lock out certian powers from controling her that she will beable to totally freeze people from causing her or anyone else harm.
over a year ago ceo07 said…
OMG i have no idea but i think Small_Town_Gal has a good one that would make sense and SabineCullen too but i really have no idea and if hse is turned into a vampire i cant wait to find out what she will be like wwww exciting ! = )
over a year ago blguard_2010 said…
i think that it is going to have somthin to do with intuition, considering Edward has already insinuated that Bella has an intense gift for it.
over a year ago alexandram1 said…
i really like Small_Town_Gal & SabineCullen ideas they seem really interesting.
over a year ago mandapanda said…
when she is a human, shes very responsible and she strongly worries about who she'll be when shes a vampire. i think that she be a responsible young vampire, and she wont have the urge to KILL for blood, blood, BLOOD! I think she'll be able to control her thirst.
over a year ago heroin said…
mmm.
well, whatever her power is, it's going to rock so freaking hard.
and i agree with mandapanda that she won't be crazy with blood lust like most newborns. remember how much she hates blood, and cannot stand the smell of it? i'm so hoping that will tie in to her being a vamp, and maybe she'll be able to control herself amazingly well because of it.
who knows?
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
i really hope so heroin!!!!!!!
over a year ago do_i_dazzle_you said…
I TOTALLY AGREE with small_town_girl that is areally good idea but i think that she is going to have the power to control how much harm a person can have maybe its just a thought..
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
OME AAAAAHHHH i can't take it!! i need 2 read the book now!!!!! lol
over a year ago omgtwilight said…
i really think she will have something to do with warewolves and vampires getting along together. I think she will be a very powerful vampire!!!
OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!
AUGUST 2 AT 12:01
over a year ago iluvlife14 said…
sounds quite weird
but coudl she be a werewolf form charlie with his relations with the la push people
and renee coudl possibly a vampire in the olden days and somehow got rid of it because of the perfection of bellas description.....but then again charlie could be living in forks because he hates sunlight likee vampires and renee loves the sunlight and warmth like the werewolves...and maybe renee and charlie fought about this wen they divorced and so they went their separate ways..and bella might;ve inherited qualities frm both...
over a year ago bite_me said…
i think that she will be able to like what sabinecullen said, bella will be able to control PEOPLE around her not just vamps
over a year ago the_queen said…
i think she might be more powerful then any vampire...
over a year ago nicole-twilight said…
it be super awesome if she were a little bit stronger!!
over a year ago HisTypeOfHeroin said…
I have wondered about this a lot too. When I try to think about what her powers might be I think back to all of the strange things about Bella that could create her powers. Here is my list but if you can think of anymore post them.

1. Can't stand the smell/sight of blood: could this mean that Bella could be the one vampire that never has to drink blood?

2. Some vampire powers do not effect her: could this mean that once she is created that any vampire powers that are attempted on her not only would not work but could have a possible rebound effect...meaning that they would effect the vampire that attempted to use them.

3. her brain works differently than other humans: I have no idea how this could effect her powers but I bet we will find out.

*I think the fact that we know that Bella will possibly have some sort of super powers is an indicator that she will be changed into a vampire. I think that SM not only wants her readers to find out but she also wants to write it out for herself. SM already said that she writes for herself first/fans second.
over a year ago layla_14 said…
if she turns into a vampire, i hope she doesn't because that will just hurt Jacob even more but if she does turn into a vampire, i think she will have a cool power something very different, better than other vampires.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
i kno that she will have an amazing power, more unusual than the others, and perhaps relating to some of her qualities as a human, i dont have any clue either so im just waiting so find out wat stephenie has to say in the book
over a year ago Aryn said…
you know how in New Moon she heard Edward's voice whenever she was in danger? Maybe whenever she is in trouble that same voice will give her advice that will work perfectly so that it will help her stay safe.
I like this theory but I have so many i can't say them all!! i agree that it could be the rebound effect to other vamp's talents, that's a good one.
over a year ago lheck0410 said…
okay so here's the thing. there is several possibilities to bella's power and know one will know until the release of the book.

1) bella does not need blood or does not feel the urge to drink blook but still is dependant on it.

2) she can reflect powers. when one trys to use powers on her it only goes back on them and does not affect her at all.

3) bella is super graceful.. since she is super clumsy in the books so far she might be the complete polar opposite as a vampire.

4) since bella's blood attracts edward to her so much ( la tua cantante -- new moon) maybe he will still be attracted to her but in a different way since all of her human blook will not be the same. maybe a feature of her will be enhanced completely.

5) she might have one of the powers from the other vampires in the book.

6) bella has had accurate dreams before and maybe this might mean she will have alice's power but can only see the future in dreams.. which leads me to the fact that vampires cannot sleep.. so that will be interesting. maybe she will be completely human except for her diet and age.

hope this helps everyone out!! i can't wait until the release of breaking dawn. 8 DAYS!!
over a year ago Shumayela said…
i think she will just have the power to neutralize the powers around her, bu ti think at first, it won't be at will
i totally agree
with you about the fact that if wont be at will
over a year ago quartz said…
i think that maybe she could have more then 1 power? do you?
over a year ago Treivel said…
Or maybe she won't even turn into a Vampire...she's immune to them lol
ohh very smart quartz..

that is very possible. :)
over a year ago burnedivory said…
If she had the ability to absorb enhanced abilities of other vampires then she could use all of the powers of the people around her.. But edward said that every vampire brings something with them to their new life... like esmes ability to love passionately, Carlisles ability to be compassionate, Emmett's strength, Jaspers charisma, alice's vision and edwards ability to tell what people think.. So I think it is best if we understand her most prevalent characterisitics as a human and those will be taken into the next life...

For instance she is clumsy so I dont think she will be super graceful or anything like that...

1.)She has some sort of intuition,dream like
2.)extremely observant
3.)Her brain is a safe harbor, no one can touch her there
4.)She has never fit in until she got to forks
5.)She hates blood
6.)She loves the sun
7.)She attracts trouble
IDK, what they might mean for her campire future can anyone think anything and other characteristics that she really strongly has that could turn in to abilities when she becomes a vampire?
over a year ago The_Fanpire said…
Well, I cant say what POWER she has, but I think I know what it will have to do with...

Esme and Carlisle have "gifts" of compassion,

Emmet and Rosalie have physical "gifts",

Jasper and Alice have "spiritual" "gifts",

so I think Bella and Edward will have gifts of the mind.

Edward reads minds, and Bella has a very private one. As to how this is magnified when becoming a vampire, I don't know. Maybe she is able to block out even more than her thoughts, or I don;t know. Something mind-related. Other key points: Bella is the first of the Cullens to ask to be/be prepared to be "changed." How will this effect it? I don't know! Also, Bella has an extreme aversion to blood. Does this make her immune to the need of blood? Or something less extreme? Again, I don't know. Something to ponder, right?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MyTypeOfHeroin said…
i think she gonna be like a super vampire like maby more than one gift
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
Those ideas were cool!
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
Bella is able to block her mind from others and produce a shield so others around her are involnerable against mind reading, mental pain, etc. She also has amazing control of her thirst, but that isn't really her power, more from preparation.
over a year ago patriautism said…
Her vampire power is a mental power shield,
She can stretch it out to cover anyone that she chooses in a certain radius ( a far one ).
It is a variation of the private mind she had as a human.
She uses it to protect everyone on her side against the Volturi's mental magic, at the end of Breaking dawn.