Twilight Series My Theory!!

jarawr posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 02:34AM
k, I have a theory and I want to know who agrees with me.
ok. So some people are thinking that Bella will choose Jacob, and I was one of them until I thought of this.
The whole series has pretty much been about Bella and Edward.
Everything they've done for each other.
Why would everything they've been through together and apart now suddenly not matter to Bella?
The whole series was pretty much based on their love.
The series wouldn't be the same if they didn't end up together.
Oh sure she's probably going to think that she should pick Jacob and she might for some time.
But she loves Edward enough to realize that she wanted to be with him and they both risked their lives for each other more than once.
So tell me how you feel about that....

also; i have read eclipse but every where it says bella will have to choose either edward or jacob in the next book.

Twilight Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago twilightlova13 said…
OH! I think you're totally right!! About the Bella and Edward thing!! Why would she pick Jacob now? I love Jacob too but why would she pick him? =)
over a year ago cowgirlfromhell said…
Yeah I totally agree with you. It's what the whole series has been about and Stephenie wouldn't want to ruin their relationship.
over a year ago Laurl23 said…
totally agree
over a year ago jarawr said…
im glad ppl agree=]]
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
yeah, it would just totally mess up the series if they dont end up together! and it wouldn't make sense! BUT: wat if Edward does something to upset bella so much that she leaves him in breaking dawn???? although I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT!!! he would never do that!
over a year ago mirrakule said…
I think that there is going to be something in Breaking Dawn that is going to blow this whole thing out of the water. I think that Jacob is going to imprint on someone while he is in Canda and then come back. I am all for a big sappy romance but that is too predictable and would make the book uninteresting. I think that there is going to be a fight between the werewolves and vampires before it is over and done with. Think about it. There has been a big significance as far as talking about the revulsion between the two. And Paul is such a hot head and Emmet is always wanting to fight. I want to say that there is going to be something with that to make the Cullens leave Forks forever. I just hope that no one dies.
over a year ago jarawr said…
mirrakule that's very thoughtful. i think someone will die tho. but not alice, edward, bella, or jasper. they r not gonna die or so says S.M. so mayb its a warewolf? nvr know
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
I agree with mirrakule, there is gonna be a big fight before this is done with. As for Jacob imprinting, I don't think it's gonna happen. It'd be such an easy way out for everybody, it's not likely; seems like it'd be cheating the plot. Don't get me wrong, I hope he does, but I don't see it happening.
I KNOW that Bella and Edward are gonna stay together. They HAVE to, it'd ruin EVERYTHING if they didn't. Besides, what could possibly happen to get between those two?