Twilight Series About Bella becoming a vampire...

aanniiee_ posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 02:25AM
I can't see this series ending with Bella becoming a vampire. Of course, I'm on 'Team Edward' all the way, and I really really do believe that they will be together in the end, but I just can't see how there would be any closure if Bella became a vampire. I mean, are there any alternative endings that would give Bella the sastifyingly happy ending with Edward that we all want? Is there any way that Edward could become human? (maybe I'm just grasping at straws here lol) Hmmm, but I DO think that we are all in for a surprise when "Breaking Dawn" comes out. Also, I firmly believe that Jacob is going to imprint someone before the end-he'll get his happy ending. Argh, long post! But I'd like to hear what everyone has to say...

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jarawr said…
Well I hardly think that Bella would stay with Edward withought becoming a vampire. Well of course she'd stay with him but she'd want to become a vampire even if someone in edward's family did it.
I think that's how the story will end.=]]
hopefully
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
I don't know, they might find a way nfor Edward to become human. Not likely, though, but a person can dream.
I think that she will become a vampire, it's the only way (as far as we know) for her to be with Edward forever. I don't, however, think that she'll be changed before the very end of this series, though being a vamp would open up a lot of plots.
over a year ago Small_Town_Gal said…
I agree. I don't think Bella becoming a vampire will happen in the series. I think we will just have to keep dreaming. I'm dying to read Breaking Dawn though.