Twilight Series If Bella had Control/Charlie

edwrdluvr717 posted on Jun 15, 2008 at 01:46AM
OK so my idea is that what if, because Bella wants to be a vampire and knows what is happening, that she has perfect control of herself? Then, if she does, I think that the best way to handle leaving Charlie would be this: The Cullens set it up so that it looks like Bella dies, then Bella comes to Charlie one night dressed as an angel (she would already be incredible beautiful, all she'd need is a white dress and wings). She tells Charlie that she loves him and is watching over him, then they all get to be happy. She would have the option of seeing him whenever he wanted her to and it would be perfect. Do you guys think that this would be a good idea?

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cowgirlfromhell said…
Yeah it would be a really good idea but I doubt that it will happen, Stephenie probably hasn't thought of that option =]
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I think that would destroy Charlie (no offense :S) I think Stepenies gonna stick with the 'shes too far away to visit often' option but you idea could happen :)
over a year ago spezlee said…
I think that eventually Bella's family is going to HAVE to think that she is dead. Or, joined like the Peace Corps or something. Bella is going to be the same age forever. They'll see that and freak out. How long can she get away with looking the same age? And, she can't even see anyone for the first couple years of that time span. I don't know about the whole angel thing, but it's interesting.
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
that's a pretty good idea, but it would be too sad for Charlie and her mother! I have no idea what Stephanie will do about the whole parents thing! it probably won't end good... :(
over a year ago DaGirl50 said…
It's a good option. But it's too sad! Isn't there another way, besides Bella "dying?" Maybe... Okay, yeah the too far away possibilty, but everytime she visits, she'll have to cake on a bunch of make-up all over to look normal. Hmm. Maybe not.
over a year ago The_Fanpire said…
This will sound weird...but I think Charlie either A) Finds out about the vampires and werewolves or B) (BIG SHOCKER) he already knows. Right about now you are all thinking, "yeah right!" But I think that it is strange that SM makes him seem oblivious to everything. He IS a policeman, right? Isn't he supposed to be observant? But the BD quote: "Bells, were up to bat." is VERRY interesting, hmm? Just a thought! Of course, you would think Edward's mind reading would pick up on that....uh oh.....
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
wow The_Fanpire...thats really something to think about

what if he really does know? and what if Edward read it in his mind but never told Bella?

def something to think about