Twilight Series New Moon

jarawr posted on Jun 11, 2008 at 01:26AM
I'm reading the book "New Moon" I've only gotten to chapter 15 so far and I thought I'd post my thoughts so far. I'm really mad at Edward. I'm kind of mad at Bella too for trying to replace him because Edward and Bella belong together. But she wants to replace Edward with Jacub and I hate that.
So just share your thoughts with me on how YOU feel.

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
Yeah, I'm reading New Moon right now as well and I'm so beyond frustrated its not even funny.
I'm on Chapter 13 and ugh.
I'm so ready for Edward to come back its not even funny.
I'm trying to figure out why Bella is trying to replace him with Jacob.
If someone would please tell me what chapter Edward comes back in I would highly appreciate it.
I don't wanna know anything except what chapter he comes back in, no real details please. Lol.
over a year ago cowgirlfromhell said…
Well I'm more of a Jacob fan but I like Edward too. I only hate the fact that Bella's upsetting him and using him AGAIN!!

officefan2010, Edward comes back in chapter 20 page 443, it's called Volterra.
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
i have to wait 143 more pages?!?
Lol, I better get to reading!
[Thanks by the way for telling me when Edward come back : ) ]

Yeah, it is upsetting that Bella is being so manipulative.

over a year ago cheergeek said…
I don't think she was ever trying to replace him.

And don't be so mean to Jacob!!! >.<
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I wasn't mad at Bella while reading it- she was just trying to cope with her loss. It was Edward I was angry at- but that went straight away when he came back!!). I don't see why people hate Jacob so much, he's so sweet and adorable.
over a year ago cullenchick said…
Keep Reading people you have to really open urself and see things from bellas point of view. Im now reading the series for the second time and i mean if u really get into bellas head i think youwill understand everything!!