Twilight Series Edward And Jacob, Truly What Do You Think? Come Back, Ill Reply To You

surfen_cutie09 posted on Jun 05, 2008 at 03:04AM
ok i know everyone either loves Edward or Jacob. Some want bella to end up with edward and some go for jake.

i am more of an edward fan myself, but that doesnt mean i dont love jake. I do really love him, but just not in the same way.

here is what i think:
i think that edward and bella, belong together, and that jake should stay the best friend, but should get a very happy ending too, like imprinting on a nice girl that he can love and take care of and get the same in return.

But i have also noticed, that people that love jake more still want edward and bella to be together, becasue they love jake so much that they think he deserves someone better, and even if i do love edward more i do believe bella doesnt deserve jake.

so to sum it up,
who do you love more, even if it is jake do you want him to be with bella, or do you want him to find someone better, and let EDWARD have bella.

but i do honestly love them both, im not a jacob hater, but i turly love edward more

Twilight Series 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i love them both, somedays i love jake more, somedays edward. honestly, i think i love jake more. i think that he is just a poor kid who is in love with someone who happens to be marrying a vampire. i love his personality, and i think that he actually has a better personality than edward. edward is totally perfect, and jake isn't which is one of the reasons i love jake more.

i do want edward and bella to be together, but i don't want jacob to go away. i like jacob as bellas best friend. i actually wouldnt be that mad if stephenie put bella with jacob instead, but i do think that he deserves someone better than bella. i actually dont think that bella deserves edward or jacob, and that it is just luck that brought edward and bella together, and that if bella didnt have the good smelling blood or whatever that she and edward would never have gotten together. but, this isnt about bella.

i really want a happy ending for jake tho. he needs to imprint on someone and go back to being bella's friend, because bella needs a really good friend, or else she is just gonna dump everyone in her life for edward.

anyways, i love edward, but i love jake more.

over a year ago surfen_cutie09 said…
i get what you are saying.
over a year ago zuntiz said…
I love Edward, Jacob is more like the friend, a really great friend, who deserves someone who'll love him whole heartedly.
There is times in Eclipse where I don't like him that much, but I can sort of see why he does it...
Then Edward, for me he's perfect in a way, because he's not that perfect, if that makes any sense...
I like him because he's so diffret compared to other characters in books and movies. I can't really describe it.
i do get what you are saying and i totally agree,
jacob is better friend materail for bella, someone that she can go to when she wants friend time you know
he deserves someone better

and yes i love edward too!!
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I love both of them to, it's just that Bella knows that Edwards going to love her forever, with Jacob he could imprint on someone else and just forget about her. Plus Jacob is Bella's soul mate in her lifetime but Edward is her soul mate out of everyone for all eternity (in my opinion lol!).
exactly
thank you emma jeff
i believe the same thing about the eternity edward thing.
i just think that bella and jake should stay best friends.
you know
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
it definetly agree with surfencutie_09 and bella relly gets on my nerves sometimes (for example her dum attitude on her bday, her lack of self knowledge like suddenly shes like 'o DUH!! i DO love jake!' tht made me SO MAD) but anyways i think edward could cool it a little and jake should back off a little 2 but no bella does NOT deserve jake and yes jake deserves a very happy ending. his story is the saddest so far, to me. maybe ben and angela should move on and jake should imprint on angela

but thts originol don't you think? i just no tht jake has to have a happy ending like bella and edward or else ill cry.
yea, i think he will get a happy ending.
stephanie meyer herself said in an interview that bella has made a final decision so its time for jakes happy ending or somthing like that
have you seen it? and she even said herself that she loves jacob.

i actually did read some fanfiction (hehe im obsessed) that jacob really does imprint on angela
so that would be kinda cool
over a year ago cheergeek said…
Of course Stephanie loves Jacob!

lol i know
over a year ago edward123 said…
Personally, I think that Edward is better than Jacob. I do like Jacob. But he's not for Bella. I mean Bella doesn't even deserve any of them for the way she's been acting in Eclipse, but whatever.

Edward is more mature and he knows how to handle things like a mature adult. Whereas, Jacob is immature and still acts like a childish boy. Don't get me wrong, he has a great sense of humor, but Edward has his own sense of humor, it's just kind of old-fashioned. Edward and Bella are meant to be, just by their chemistry in the book. It gives me shivers. Jacob really is meant to be the best friend. It's better off that way.
over a year ago Conner95 said…
i personally think that bella should end up with edward i mean jacob is like to childish in a way.Dont get me wrong i still hope he finds true love but bella should stick with edward and jacob should stay the best friend and i do agree with u she dosen't at this point deserve either of them for the way she acted in eclipse
over a year ago olderthanedward said…
I think Jacob is a great character and a great kid but he and Bella aren't soulmates. Bella and Edward are BEYOND soulmates and though Bella loves Jake too, he can't compare with the love and devotion that B and E have for each other. In Eclipse Bella says "It's like Sam and Emily, I never had a choice." I wish nothing but a fabulous love for Jake, it just can't be Bella. She's made her choice, she's found her other half. It's done.
over a year ago wild-child11 said…
edward is her true love 4ever whereas jake is her soulmate. true love is better than a soulmate because if edward was 2 hav a soul he would be her soulmate and true love. i hope jake imprint on some1 else but i doubt it. BELLA & EDWARD $ LIFE!
over a year ago chels05 said…
I love them both. The first time i read the books, i loved edward a lot more. I despised Jacob. He was going to ruin edward and bellas relationship. And i thought he was really rude and mean to bella in eclipse.
But then the second time i read the series, i wasn't so concerned with edward coming back in new moon and really enjoyed reading everything with jacob and i fell in love with him. Everytime Bella hurt him hurt me, and honestly, I believe I really do like Jake more. If Edward wasn't a vampire and never came into Bellas life, Jake and Bella would be soulmates. But the fact that he is there, and they did fall in love, I cannot decide. I know shes going to end up with Edward, so I just hope for something good for Jake.
over a year ago olderthanedward said…
Wild child, I don't think there is any way for Edward NOT to have a soul because how can you love without a soul? Or have a conscience? Or CARE about right from wrong? I don't think Edward would have been able to fall so deeply in love with Bella and connect with her if he had no soul.