Twilight Series Twilight screenings

emma-jeff posted on Jun 02, 2008 at 08:05AM
I think that when Twilight comes out in the cinemas they shoul hold special Twilight nights where Twilight fans are aloud to watch the movie and are free to scream, squeal and faint whenever they like during the movie. There would have to be a team of parmedics there for all the fainting and panic attacks of coarse! I just know I'll be one of them! I think they should do this because I don't think I'm going to be able to controll myself from screaming at random bits in the film and I'm probably going to get kicked out!

OMG I had an idea while I was typing! I think we should write to MTV and they could set up a HUGE screening somewhere and everywhere there would be cameras where they can capture our every reaction to the entire film! That would be hilarious to watch back. :D

Thats my ramble over :) x

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ceo07 said…
LOL agree that would be great and definetly hilarious to watch back hehe LOL = ) i will probably faint scream squeal and be kicked out when i see twilight i know it
over a year ago cheergeek said…
I would be scared... D=
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
Haha, that would be fun/funny.
But I would want to focus on the movie instead of having to put up with 100 or more screaming fangirls.
I'm a Twilighter, not a fangirl, I don't really want squeeling while I'm watching probably the best movie adaptation of a book since LOTR or Narnia.
: ] lol