Twilight Series Breaking dawn release date!

Michellebob posted on May 29, 2008 at 07:12PM
Im sorry if this is up already

I was under the impression that the 2nd of August for the release was worldwide. With everyone in america going to midnight release parties and everything!

I just checked an irish bookstore website
link
the release is the 4TH OF AUGUST!! THATS 2 WHOLE DAYS!!

Then I checked WHSmith in the UK and
link
that says the 4th too.

Im so annoyed now because i dont wan to have to wait longer than you guys.
Did anyone hear anything different to whats on here??

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xXEimearDHXx said…
Yeah, Michelle. I knew it was released here on the 4th. That's why I preordered it online at Amazon. That way, not only do we get it before the 4th, we usually get it before it's released in stores. I ordered the Harry Potter books, as did my friends, and they arrived the day, and with some people up to two days, before the official release date.

So order up darlin!
over a year ago Michellebob said…
Fab!!!
over a year ago cowgirlfromhell said…
Dammit! I've always loved Ireland! I'm going to move to America now! They won't let me down! Lol

And dammit no credit cardiness! I'll just go into a bookshop and make them order from amazon if they don't already and get them to tell me as soon as they have it in. I hope that'll work!

Hmm! Maybe I'll move to Forks =]
over a year ago xXEimearDHXx said…
We'll all move to Forks, after stealing the Aer Lingus plane and throwing GAA tickets at Rob at the Twilight premiere, we'll jet off across the country and land on First Beach.

BTW, I saw three red convertibles and a Volvo today. And a yellow kind of sportscar.. THE CULLENS ARE IN WATERFORD!! lol
over a year ago shortynme said…
Trust me guys, American is going down the pot! Wait until AFTER the elections to see who the new President is. *Kneels down and prays* Oh Heaven above, please don't let the first female president be a Clinton! :)
Just preorder the book (ask your parents if you don't have card. Most parents like cash :D). That, and the odds are you will get it earlier than most. Yay!