Twilight Series Twilight BUZZ

mandapanda posted on May 29, 2008 at 04:38PM
I've heard so much about the twilight series and gathered enough information, but, i can't quite piece everything together. so,
Can someone tell me how many books there are? and what the story is about? and is THE HOST part of the series?

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
The Twilight series is four books long (the forth is coming out really soon) and theres also a book called Midnight Sun which kind of goes with the first book as it follows the events of the first book from a different characters point of view. The books are called Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

Twilight basicaly follows Bella, an average girl who moves to Forks in Washington. There she meets a stange family who seem differant from everyone else. She eventually falls in love with one of them who is called Edward and she later finds out that they are all 'vegetarian' vampires who drink animal blood insted of human. Towards the middle of the novel things go bad for Bella as a group of 'evil' vampires who drink human blood come after her...

The Host is a completly different book but by the same author (Stephenie Meyer).

Hope that answers all you questions and I apoligise for my appaling spelling! :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mandapanda said…
thank you. i new about bella and edward and cant stop watching the trailers! lol. um trying to get a hold of the books in the libraries. so, hopefull, ill know all about the story when i get them
over a year ago shortynme said…
Good luck finding one of these books in the library! They're always checked out ;)!
For The Host (just in case you wanted to know) it's a complete different series, but well worth reading. I bawled my eyes out! Stephenie Meyer is a wonderful author. That one is about body snatching aliens who are good and kind. But they've taken over earth. It makes you look at the aliens point of view and the humans, and shows you that what both sides think and feel. It evaluates human emotions so well. Great book.