Twilight Series Could it be Jacob?

Bandgeek_XP posted on May 25, 2008 at 07:11PM
link

here is the link to the cover of breaking dawn. If you read the quote on the cover two people are talking. One of them is Bella, of course. And the other......could be Edward or.....Jake. I know what you're thinking,"what? no that can't be" BUT if you read it, someone is scared and I don't think that Edward would be the scared one in that situation.
I know that it sounds crazy because they say together forever but maybe jake and bella can still be friends.

I don't know but I could be very wrong or right.Just please bear with me people i'm just theorizing.

last edited on May 25, 2008 at 07:15PM

Twilight Series 39 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cheergeek said…
Haha Sill...

I think the quote is just another stupid obvious thing Bella says..[TO EDWARD!!]
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cowgirlfromhell said…
It's actually really possible, I still think it's Edward but only just, I might change my mind.
over a year ago xXEimearDHXx said…
cheergeek, your icon is love. For realz.

I think it was left that way to be ambiguous, to provoke this kind of discussion, and leave some hope for both sides of this love affair.

Or maybe I'm just in serious denial.
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
so do you guys think that this would belong on the jake spot?
Thanks xXEimearDHXx!! ^.^ I like it too!

and your probably right
over a year ago shortynme said…
Oh my gosh! I'm freaking out! I thought it was Edward to begin with now that you said that, it could be Jake. I doubt it but it scared me real bad! lol
Sorry I didn't mean to scare people like that, Cause that wasn't my intention but i really thought about it and Edward being scared just seem right to me. Anyway i thought i needed to tell the Fans that Maybe it could be Jake.

I'm a BIG Belward fan by the way, so i got scared at MY OWN Theory.
OH darn, I reread it again. It could be so possible, if you think about it.

But I think we might be overthinking.
over a year ago illusions-xo said…
i know. i am FREAKED OUT.
i really think that the quote (as much as it pains me to say) is about jacob and bella...
but surely stephenie would not have the heart to tear edward and bella apart AGAIN... surely.

i'm overhwelmed...
I can't image Edward out of the piture ethier:( I mean he's my birthday brother!
NOOOO!!! I know it's not.
ME!!
I think it's not.

trust me, I would support Jella. But IT CAN'T BE!!!

plz just calm down people.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
o. m. g.
there is absolutely no way that this is edward.
for one, he's never afraid.
second, edward and bella already knew that they would belong together.
third, there is no way that bella would make that big a deal out of that if it was edward, they've been together too long.
and last, when she says that thing about the wires, it really sounds like she is talking about someone warm.

that is what i think.

oooohhhh, but she cant split them up! that's horrible!
Okay uhh
-Edward is always freaked out about something
-And Bella is always stating the obvious
over a year ago earthtobella said…
i think edward would be scared if this involved bella being changed. he does not want to see her in any sort of pain. just my theory.

however i would of never thought of the jake theory, very interesting!
Thanks,earthtobella I could bearly believe my self when i said it.

My sister almost killed me!!!!XD

Love you name btw
over a year ago earthtobella said…
absolutely!
i love your name more. band geeks gotta stick together ;D
Yes, I agree cheergeek, we think too much.

Thinking's overrated. Let's just be vegetables.
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
.OMG i don't know maybe it could be jake! but then what did happen to edward?!? i'm scared! i want jake to imprint on someone better than bella! She doesn't deserve him!! *stamps foot*
over a year ago layla_14 said…
I've just re-read it and I now think that it might be Jake she is talking too and I agree with jacob4ever57 I want Jake to imprint on someone better than bella.
First I REALLY don't think it's Jake.
and Second, SM likes Jacob too much for him to stay with BELLA XP

lol XD
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
No, definitely no Jake. I agree with cheergeek. Bella is always saying obvious things and Edward does freak out. He may seem calm but he does freak out in his own way. I think this is Edward and Bella.
over a year ago nugentbn said…
I think that it's a conversation between Bella and Edward after she's turned. Possibly right after, she was feeling so different and blood thirsty that that was all she thought about... and then she finally calmed down enough to, again, state the obvious, that she loves Edward and that's all that matters. And now that she's a vampire too... Edward is no longer cold to her.

It better be something like that... cause if she ends up with Jacob... I will burn these books.
over a year ago shortynme said…
There's no way it could be Jake. He would never promise that they were going to be together forever, because they can't be. Eventually they would die. No worries. I've solved the mystery for myself! lol
over a year ago tisha said…
lol sooo agree with you shortynme!
Yeah i hope thats it, cause i really hope im wrong about this.

Did anyone get to read the frist chapter before it was taken down? Cause i didn't:( *Sigh* i guess i have to wait till the 31st.
Bandgeek, I downloaded it, and reposted it here:
link
thanks
over a year ago musicandmango said…
I realy think it could be Jacob, but i don know. i kind of hope it is or that they're like still friends.
It might sound like him. But I know it isn't.
Edward and Bella are together forever, and I don't think we needed BreakingDawn JUST to prove that.
As for Jacob, no it isn't fair to him [and it kills me D=] I'm hoping he will have his own happiness
LOve your response cheergeek!!! I do agree that jake deserves his good share of his OWN happiness.
over a year ago ethan101 said…
i saw it's edward. because why would jacob be scared too? and that maybe she has already TURNED and that edward didn't want that to happend. HE wanted her to keep on living and now there's no going back. Plus JACOB CAN'T LIVE FOREVER. Bella just realized that it was meant to be that edward and her are meant to be. I mean all she ever said was that she wanted to be with him now she realizes that <THEY WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER>
Don't ruin the fun man!! JK :) well im really excited to see if it COULD be jake cause there has been alot of dissucion on mid summer night's dream and maybe she does end up with jake, for a brief moment.

Jake would be scared because bella's a vamp!! and usally when someone is talking to someone they love they say FOREVER even when they know that they can't live forever.
very true... I still don't think it's him

I suppose we have to wait till August ^.^
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
ok my brain is totally freaking out after reading all these comments!!!!!!! IM SCARED!!!!!! but my sane part of my mind (no matter how small it may be) says that its Edward and Bella's a vamp and thats why she says "don't be afraid" and yes, she does say weird things sumtimes-even if she is a vamp- and the whole 'live wire' thing that can still apply 2 Edward too u know! i mean its not like shes never felt that way b4 w/ Edward! arrrggg!!!!! why does steph do this 2 poor people like me whose brains can't take the suspense??????
>_< I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!
over a year ago the_queen said…
have you noticed the front cover picture of BD ?
the chess piece is a queen and according to the rules in chess it is the most powerful piece. the red pawn at the back, seems insignificant and not as important as the queen. The queen is the most protected piece in a game of chess and who is the most protected person in the book ? BELLA !
Now in Eclipse Aro was curious about bella's future abilities if she became a vamp. Seeming as Edward cannot read bella's mind the volturi were concerned about how powerful she would be. The queen on the front cover looks like it is going to destroy the red pawn, WHO IS THE RED PAWN ?

so how does this exactly apply to Jake
over a year ago the_queen said…
oh yehh sorry! okay now i think that because bella is the queen and she is represented as a white peice, then she must me fighting against the red peice. Seeming as bella might be a vamp already then she is battling the other team? and isnt it VAMP vs. WEREWOLF ? soo that must mean bella is about to destroy one of the werewolves, and i think its our dear jakey boy *tear* :(
HA HA i was soooooo WRONG!!! But i liked the i think that the ending was nice, you know alice coming home and all!! i really LOVE all the cullens now!!! I really gald for Jake too!!

Nessie RAWKS!!!
I KNEW IT!!! haha, all of you guys freaking out for.. NOTHING.
Horray for Renesme Carlie Cullen (Black!)