Twilight Series Film Release Date

emma-jeff posted on May 18, 2008 at 02:42PM
I heard from somewhere that it's being released in December in America but in March in England!!!! Please tell me this isn't true because if it is then I think I'm gonna have to fly out to America just to see it. Three whole months is just RIDICULUS!
last edited on May 18, 2008 at 04:56PM

Twilight Series 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tisha said…
The movie does come out on Friday, December 12th in the US but I don't think they announced an official release date for the UK yet sorry :(

But if you do fly out here, we'll be happy to have you! Plus, if they do a premiere in New York City, it would be much more exciting going there. I actually know that some families are doing that.
over a year ago layla_14 said…
The movie better come out in december for england! If it does come out in march I don't think I can wait that long either this is one of the reason I hate living in england! this can't happen, it better come out in december!!!
over a year ago cowgirlfromhell said…
NOOOO!! If it comes out in March in England it will be the Ireland. I've been looking forward to December for ages!!
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
aww fanx Tisha :) I don't see why they would make us wait that long- it's just mean :(
over a year ago Michellebob said…
the irish should not have to wait!!
over a year ago shortynme said…
Hey now, you guys from the Mother land *chuckles* have things come out before we got them. Like Harry Potter and. . . yep that's all! lol sorry I can't think of anything else you had before us that I was angry about! lol
If anybodies wants to fly out, you can come to my place! Small town where the movie tickets are $6! But if they don't have Twilight here opening night, I'm driving 100+ miles to the next theatre to see it! lol
lol shortynme
I live in New York City and I know the movie theaters here will have it opening night and movie tickets are also $6-$10! but who cares about that, I'd pay anything to see the movie ;)
awww thanks shortynme that's so sweet :) lol at Michelle Bob! :D
Dang you Tisha! Living in New York and having all the perks! lol My best friend is from NYC and she lives in this small crappy town with her husband and I think she's bummed about it.
I want to see it the minute it comes out. I know i could watch it on the internet because it would be up fairly fast but its not the same as going to the cinema!! :(
over a year ago gileygirl said…
IDK if you got your answer by now emmajeff,but if the movie business is sorta like the music business, then there is a slight chance the movie will come out 2 weeks after the premiere date here in the US.
I know that its a 2 week delay when things come out from the US to the UK and vice versa =)
over a year ago xXEimearDHXx said…
I will swim to America if I have to.

So, Michelle & cowgirlfromhell are from Ireland too? Let's steal a plane from Aer Lingus and fly over to New York.

Problem solved.
lol Eimear! I've got my swimming cossie ready already! Oh thanks Gileygirl you've given me hope! Hopefully it is only 2 weeks because 3 months is so mean! x
Every Twilighter from Europe should go. It can be our pilgrimage!

And if anyone sues us for stealing a plane, we have so many options for getting out of it:
a) Alice stole a Porsche. It's her influence.
b) We all point at each other, so they can't tell who's lying (except for the person who's likely to point to herself, ie me)
c) We tell them that the voices in our head told us to do it!

It is really mean.
You'd think that since every country is on the same day, things would get released closer together. It's ridiculous.

I read that they're trying to get a simultaneous release internationally, so that's cool. It's not too late.
I like option C.
So basically get everyone in europe to shannon airport and find a plane somewhere!! There has to be some left unattended! Then just a quick hop across to the USA! I like it!!
Shouldn't be too difficult.. Shannon's gone a bit.. erm, lax. We'll just lure the pilots out with alcohol and GAA tickets. :D
Right I'm in! Can anyone fly a plane?! lol
Um..... ooh ooh! My grandad can, he was a pilot in WWII, but he's kinda blind, so....
Hey, if it has a remote control, I could probably get it in a straight direction.... that is directly into a mountain... ;(
Sounds safe enough!! Im on board (mimes hopping on board)
We're all sitting inside the plane with the control and praying for the best!
Maybe we should get the GAA tickets though, i think, just in case.
Yeah, if we don't need them, we'll just throw them at Rob and tell him it's better than Quidditch or Vampire baseball.
Thats alot to promise!
So horay the plan is in motion!! Everyone feel free to add details that we have missed!
ROTFLMFAO
haha I love you guys. This has totally cheered me up from the massive amounts of homework I should be doing.

I don't think people in England have to wait a whole three months, that's just ridiculous. According to www.bellaandedward.com, the release date for Australia is Thursday, January 8, 2009 and for the Netherlands is Friday, January 9th (These release dates aren't official, but they were sent in by fans and they should be pretty accurate). So I'm guessing the release date for England should be around there.
woop woop Tisha!!!!! I really hope that is the case!

Just in case it's not my Grandad can fly a plane too! I totally forgot! I say everyone bring their Grandads along! We should soo gate crash the premiere in our plane- or just like parachute in lol x
Can we bring grannies too??

Someone should play music like "Eye of the tiger" or something while we leap out of our plane and land gracefully on the red carpet!
Lmao! I just hope we dont land on Robert Pattinson :S

Good call on the music by the way! Eye of the tiger will go perfectly!

What outfits will we wear? I'm thinking typical spyware or army gear with war paint but I'm not sure that'll be too good when we reach the red carpet lol!
Yes! Grannies! And zimmer frames! :D

Or we'll do it without parachutes, and STILL land gracefully. Then we'll look like vampires. :D
It will have to be something that includes the windswept look coz guaranteed my hair will look ...ammm..."interesting" after skydiving parachuteless!!