Twilight Series New Moon

london_queen posted on May 14, 2008 at 08:31PM
when i read that edward was leaving bella ... i cried ... and cried... and i could not stop. My mom who was in the same room with me at the time took the book away from me !!! :o i was in a awfull mess xD am i the only one who reacted like this ?? i hope not !! ^^ how was it for you ?? [ when i told my friends how hysteric i was they all made fun of me ... how can someone cry more about somebody that is not eveb real, than they cried when there boyfriend broke up with them <<< me xD ] .... (sry if my english is bad )

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago IrishTea said…
I was pretty upset. But I LOVED the part when each page has a different month to show the time pass. Plus, because Edward left we all got to know Jacob (who I love almost as much) and the Italy scene was nice and bittersweet
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I was a bit upset but because I knew about the other book I thought that Edward would have to come back in order for there to be a book as big as that!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shortynme said…
Actually Twilight had no surprises for me. My friend was reading New Moon and told me about it. Me being the curious type, looked through her book and read the first chapter of Eclipse, that was in the back. In one quick chapter I knew that Edward had left, came back, he was a vampire, and that Jake was a werewolf. So even though I was way sad when Edward left, I knew he would come back, so I was ok. I cried while reading The Host though. I had an idea about what would happen, but when it did, and I was right, I BAWLED! lol
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
It's not crazy to cry over the lives of fictional characters. It just means you're more empathic. I am too but I didn't cry when Edward left Bella. I guess it was because I knew he was coming back :P
I cried towards the end of Eclipse though. I almost felt the pain of Jacob. When Bella came to say good-bye, I just could not stop the tears. The poor kid was already physically broken, so when his heart shattered too, I just couldn't help but cry for him.
Then when he got that wedding invitation and then took off in agony, I just lost it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cheergeek said…
My sister told me he was leaving, but he was comming back soon. I even searched the pages to tell my sister around what time he would come back [I really didn't care much for the series at this time]
So when I read New Moon, I thought it was pretty sad, but I knew it was going to happen. I also didn't want to feel like I was miserable reading the book just because Edward wasn't there [like some] so I just kept reading and then we met Jake, who I thought was pretty cool. And New Moon is actually my favorite book.