Twilight Series Stephenies new book, The Host *Spoilers*

shortynme posted on May 12, 2008 at 02:25AM
I loved this book! I woke up that morning, half way through the book, and stayed in bed until I finished it! I loved it so much! I'm very impressed with Stephenie Meyer, I didn't think it was possible to love other fictional characters like I loved the Twilight characters, but I do! (Obviously there's only so far you can take the obsession though. . . lol) Wanda is so good! Ian is a dream, by far the best guy in the book. Wow. . . I was just astonished that I loved it as much as I did. I bawled my eyes out when Doc was knocking Wanda out to extract her. I was so happy when they brought her back! Leave your opinion!
last edited on May 12, 2008 at 11:23PM

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shortynme said…
P.S. go join The Host spot! I want to talk about this book with people who loved it too. . . my family sucks and doesn't want to hear about it lol.
over a year ago IrishTea said…
So I'm on "The Host" spoiler alert so I didn't even read your first post lol. I joined the spot a couple of days ago, but i'm only about 50 pages into it so far.

But what i've read so far.. it's amazing!
Awesome IrishTea! When you get done we'll talk all about it! I'm glad you're enjoying it.
over a year ago neeki said…
I loved it too. Did it take you a while to get into it? I found the first few chapters a bit of a struggle to get through but i persevered and after that it was excellent!
I love Wanda and Ian..so adorable.
Yeah I agree Neeki. I started to absolutely LOVE it around the middle. The first little bit was tougher.
over a year ago cheergeek said…
omg!!! I just finished it!!! I absoulutly LOVED it!!!!!!! Yeah, it may have taken a bit for me to get into it, but no that much. I loved it, I really did.