Twilight Series Trailer TALK!

lilo_lingerez posted on May 08, 2008 at 07:24PM
anyone has any thoughts or opinions about the teaser trailer? I gotta say edward did look PurDY good in it. I liked it alot. Even though some didnt make any sense a little.

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
it was too short for me, but thats to be expected for a teaser trailer. edward looked very vampire-ish in it, kind of creepy but like SUPER sexy at the same time. i didnt like how they switched up the running in the forest to flying through the tree tops tho.
also, im disappointed that they didnt use the original set up with the part where bella says "im not scared of you" and then edwards like "you really shouldnt have said that" and hes like supposed to attack her and propel her against the couch causing it to smash into the bookshelf and yada yada yada..
its disappointing to me!
over a year ago twilighter03 said…
I loved the trailer and especially liked Robert as Edward. He looks like he will be amazing. I was also disappointed a little about that same scene. I bet thats how they get to the clearing. I am afraid they will change too much or leave stuff out because of time.
over a year ago surfen_cutie09 said…
he was freakin sexxyyy!!!!!!
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
it was reallly good! only i wish they showed more. but whatever, i was like jumping up and down. ooh and rob looked hotttt!!! only nine more months left!!!
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I ABSOLUTLY loved it! I' not really that disapointed about the bit about flying through the trees because it still looks awesome! The first time I saw it I screaed for like 10 minutes straight!