Twilight Series Fridayy......trailer

surfen_cutie09 posted on May 07, 2008 at 11:29PM
ok i know that the twilight teaser trailer is already out but i heard that the Offical full length one comes out friday is that true........

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago twilightlova13 said…
IDK I just went onto www.stepheniemeyer.com and it said that the official trailer is out on myspace. Check it out and see. It was kind of a let down because it wasn't that long. I was hoping it would be a little longer. O well. just check it out. by the way if you didn't know that's the official website for stephenie meyer up top. Where is the twilight teaser trailer out at?
over a year ago cheergeek said…
yeah I heard that too
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
the one that Stephenie has a link to her on her website is the teaser trailer which is only 49 seconds.
i am not sure when the official one is coming out, but im sure itl be online the day of :D
over a year ago kttykatkate said…
On the Twilight official movie website (link)

there is a countdown until the full length one comes out (I'm guessing it's the full length? They call it another "teaser trailer" but either way, another trailer will be released) and whatever length the trailer is, I believe they're releasing it Friday
over a year ago kttykatkate said…
Oops nevermind that then. It was there yesterday...
over a year ago twilighter03 said…
As far as I know there is no full length trailer. Only the trailer. On my space its a full minute. Not sure if its the same footage as others. It will be shown in the trailers at the beginning of Speed Racer movie on Friday.