Twilight Series Your arch nemesis

shortynme posted on May 07, 2008 at 03:00PM
Bella has her arch nemesis, it's Victoria. So, just for fun, who's your (literal) arch nemisis and why?

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ShanieK said…
YOU ARE MY ARCH NEMISIS SHORTYNME!!!
over a year ago shortynme said…
I'll start :) My arch nemesis is the town paper boy. No really! He's got it in for me! Everytime I'm driving in the morning, he seems to appear in front of me, trying to make me hit him. I've had a few REALLY close calls with him. So he is my arch nemisis, I don't know is name/real identity, all I know him as is the paper boy. This kid randomly crosses main street in front of me atleast once a week. He follows none of the traffic laws that are cordinated for people on bikes. I always have to slam on the breaks or swerve the other way to miss him because I don't want to hit a kid on on a bike. lol so that's my story. Have fun writing yours!
Har har ShanieK. You're just pissed because I got promoted and you didn't! lol jk
Haha yeah... cause I want to be a css... loser. lol j.k.
oh and p.s. I didn't even know we had a paperboy... he must suck.
Oh he does. He's an emo suicidle paper boy! lol Don't be angry. I didn't want to move away from you. :( oh and BTW. I saw your desk at the new office. You're far away from Callee too.
Ugh i know!!! Thats what Dave told me :( they really hate us here...
lol they don't hate you. They're just trying to make your life miserable so you will work. lol jk. I don't know who you're by by Callee is in the same isle as you.
oh... woot woot. yeah she is on the same aisle but she is still far away... and you are upstairs.
That is true. So who's your arch nemesis, really? lol I know it's not me. lol
I am thinking it would be this girl I went to high school with. She moved here when we were freshman and she was a bitch to me from the day she moved in to the day we graduated. Then my senior year I was kind of dating this kid and when I wouldn't kiss him on the night of prom he like never really talked to me again and he moved onto her. Not that I care or anything cause I really don't. But she made THE biggest deal about it. Yeah I pretty much hate her and I really wouldn't mind if she died.
lol that sucks. I had people like that too. But I'm scarier than you,.I would have beat them to a pulp if they crossed me. Who was it? You can message me it, so we don't post her name everywhere lol.