Twilight Series Twilight Trailer!!! It's here

layla_14 posted on May 05, 2008 at 07:33PM
OMG!!! It was amazing, I can't stop watching it!
Tell me what you think of it?

Twilight Trailer: link
last edited on May 05, 2008 at 08:14PM

Twilight Series 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Michellebob said…
Im already after watching it 3 times!! Im so excited its not even funny. My brother is in the same room and he is ready to kill me!!!
It is perfect. Exactly as Neeki had described to us!
(edited spelling)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago layla_14 said…
I can't stop screaming my mum is also ready to kill me as well, I thought the movie wasn't going to be good, but I was wrong!!! It looks amazing! I can't wait until it comes out!!!
over a year ago Laura90 said…
Truly amazing. I think I was jumping about for at least 10 minutes... =P
I've calmed down now though.... a bit.. HAHA!!!
!!!!!!!
over a year ago ceo07 said…
lol really liked it i really cant wait to see the whole thing is it true that they have now finished filming
over a year ago IrishTea said…
Couple of thoughts:

*I wish they used fast paced music (hysteria by muse would have been amazing)
*Robert Pattinson embodies Edward Cullen
*Kristen Stewart will be an awesome Bella
*The last 5 seconds (when he flies into the trees) looked a tad fake and cheesy
Yeah they have finished filming also i'm wondering does edward tell bella that he is a vampire in the forest?
over a year ago twilight555 said…
yea me too
over a year ago twilight555 said…
IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
Layla,

I believe Bella still finds out he's a vamp in the La Push scene with Jacob because i've seen clips of them shooting it. Remember when they're in the car and asking Edward all of those questions? Maybe she just asked him in the woods to make it more fast paced for the movie
Yeah I know that she find out the he is vampire in the La push scene but that part i'm wondering is if Edward tell bella that he is a vampire in the forest or in the port angeles scene and i'm also wondering if they are going to do the port angeles scene? but I think they should do the port angeles scene.
over a year ago shortynme said…
Yay movie! lol
over a year ago surfen_cutie09 said…
my fav. part of the trailer actully two fav. is when he stops the van and then looks at her adn right before he jumps out the window, and says you shouldnt of said that, OMG His SMILEEEE

kill meee :)
Well, they're definitely doing the scene in PA when the boys attack her. But other than that i'm not sure. I would assume not :( But I did love the part when Edward ignored the pretty waitress
one of my fav. parts is the PA part
ill be sad if they dont include that
over a year ago Michellebob said…
There was some clips up a while ago of the PA scenes so they are definately in it but i suppose to move the story along they have Edward tell her in the woods!!
My favourite part of the trailer is that last look on his face before the camera cuts off him when he stops the van!! Gives me shivers. He looks terrified and its all in his eyes!!
lol i loved the look he gave right before he jumps out the windowww

kill mee :) lol
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
Ack! My computer messed up and kept skipping. OMG, I can't wait for that to come out!!!!!
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
Okay, I hate to ruin my seriously giddy feeling, but am I the only one who noticed that in some scenes his eyes are blue? I hope they fix that!
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
his eyesare never blue.
at least i dont think they are.
they always look brown to me.
although before he says "you really shouldnt have said that" you can see his contacts.
lol.
over a year ago proedward said…
The lines where he admits that he's a vamp- "How old are? Seventeen. How long....awhile" we're in the car ride back from port angeles. In the movie it's in the forest.