Twilight Series Sorry if this is Crude

buffyfan posted on May 04, 2008 at 08:31AM
What happens when Bella gets her period? Does that effect Edward (bloodwise)?

Twilight Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Yes, Staephanie Myer answered this somewhere but I can't remember if it was on her site or somewhere else.

It does effect Edward but not that badly because the blood is 'dead' but Bella doesn't want to ask Edward about if because shes too embaressed and Edward doesn't say anything because he's too much of a gentleman :D.

I hope this answers you question :D
over a year ago twilight555 said…
haha i neva thought bout dat
over a year ago shortynme said…
I haven't thought about that either! lol Thanks buffyfan. That's funny. You're right. Hopefully she uses Tampons so she's not sitting in her blood and making it worse! lol jk
over a year ago CagedBird said…
Im sorry if THIS is Crude but this has been asked before (like 10000000 times) and can be found here in other fourms and picks or everything else can be found on Staephanie Myer's website in the Q&A! Its not really what emma-jeff said but your period is DEAD blood so it would/ could not really affect him.
over a year ago twilighter03 said…
Ha, good question, even if it has been answered else where. I didnt know the answer to that. That would be embarressing to ask Edward. Can you just imagine the conversation.
"Edward, dont laugh at what I'm about to ask you, OKAY!"
over a year ago surfen_cutie09 said…
lol i would die of laughter and embarressment if i had to ask edward that
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
wow, mee to:) i never thought of that problem at all...huh.
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
That never entered my mind. Ever. I guess I'd worry about that too, though. Lol, imagine the conversation....