Twilight Series Has anyone read any other good vampire romance novels recently?

emma-jeff posted on May 02, 2008 at 08:10PM
I'm having Twilight withdrawel! I need some other books to keep me going until the new books come out, does anyone know of any good ones? I'm reading "Blue Bloods" by Melissa De La Cruz at the moment and thats awesome.

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago walker93 said…
The book "Peeps" by Scott Westerfeld is sort of a vampire romance book, but also has a lot of action and a little mystery. Its really good. The sequel's called "Last Days". I haven't read that one yet though, so I'm not sure if it's any good or not.
over a year ago Aahlai said…
Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire Series it's really good, but more adult than Meyer's Twilight series. They are making a series for it on HBO.
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
cool :D thanks for your suggestions! Ill pick them up at the libary :D
over a year ago neeki said…
I liked Richelle Mead's "Vampire Diaries". Her vampires are quite different but the romance aspect is really good :)
over a year ago VampireGirl said…
I've heard that the vampire kisses are really good. i'm reading sweet-blood right now, and its really good.
thanks 2 u guys aswell! :D Ill pick them up aswell and give them a go :D
over a year ago Andiilove said…
the blue bloods series by melissa de la cruz & the house of night series by P.C. & Kirstin Cast.[Marked, Chosen, Betrayed... fourth one out in the fall.] Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith. Tanzalize by.. crap i forgot her name.. her last name is also Smith... its good. well theyre all really good so there ya go. :] that ought to keep u occupied for a while. lol. :]
over a year ago GermanGirly said…
Im reading "der kuss des dämons" at the moment, its a really good vampire-lovestory, a little bit like twilight, but anyway different^^
The author is Lynn raven, but i dont know
if the book is available in english..
sry for my english..:P
Thanks for all you suggestions they're great! :D xx