Twilight Series Question about Edward :D *SPOILERS*

emma-jeff posted on Apr 25, 2008 at 09:13PM
I was just wondering why Edward thinks that Bella will be 'unbreakable' when/if she becomes a vampire because in Eclipse Edward is able to rip apart Victoria. So surely that means that if Bella becomes a vampire he will still be able to hurt her.

I know this is a really stupid thing to ask it's just that it's been bothering me lately :D Does anyone has any ideas?

x

Twilight Series 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cheergeek said…
Well Victoria wasn't a newborn.
And I think that he just meant that she would be really really strong.
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Yeh, I meant like after shes a newborn and when shes *normal* because Edward can rip Victoria's limbs off so surely he'll still be able to do the same when shes a vampire?

Thanks for commenting by the way :D
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Yeah but remember that it wasn't that easy for Edward to kill victora. And They will be equal. and why would edward ever want to hurt bella? anyway????

Yeah and newborns are ridiclouly STRONG!!!
over a year ago EdwardsBella said…
I don't think he'd intentionally chop a limb off Bella, but I thought, like cheergeek, he meant she'd be extremely strong.

Still strong enough to be submissive..hehe

TEAM EDWARD
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
well, she will be unbreakable to humans, but not to vampires...no one is really unbreakable to vampires.
Thanks for all your comments :D Theyve been a great help :D x
over a year ago twilightlova13 said…
Yeah he wouldn't want to rip Bella apart. She'll be strong and hopefully she'll have some special power. But you don;t have to worry because he won't want to rip her apart.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i think that he could never hurt bella, not because hes not strong enouh to hurt her, but because he loves hertoo much.
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
because when bella becomes a vampire she will be stronger than Edward and EMMETT!!!!! and that's strong!!! ok because she has all of her human blood still in her body and remember how human blood makes vampires stronger?!?! well she'll be strong too!!
I know that he wouldnt want to rip Bella apart it's just that as vampires can still rip each other apart I still think that Edward will see her as fragile.
over a year ago FloatingMuffins said…
He means she will be unbreakable to HIM. The newer the vampire the stronger they are. So Edward doesn't have to be so cautious in that sense. Right now, Bella to Edward is like a "soap bubble", but when she is changed, then they will both be granite.
over a year ago kttykatkate said…
Exactly I agree with FloatingMuffins about them both being granite. I think he mostly meant that he won't have to be quite so careful around her- at the moment, as he says, he could easily reach out to touch her and crush her skull by mistake. He could still do so when she's a vampire, but he would have to actually want to and make a conscious effort to hurt her thinking "Okay I'm going to crush her skull"
I understand now :) I guess it's kinda like I could kill a human if I wanted to but I'd have to really try, but if I wanted to kill something like a snail it would be easy, (not that I've tried killing humans or snails lol!) Thanks for all your help :D