Twilight Series I HATE BELLA AND JACOB!!

Chlarkfan posted on Apr 14, 2008 at 08:34PM
OMG ok so i hate bella and jacob. Bella is such a litttle bitch!!! first she loves Edward then Jacob then Edward. THEN SHE KISSES JACOB. i hate her soo much and Jacob is such an ass! i hope Stephenie kills off jacob and bella and just leave Edward<333 I LOVE EDWARD =]
Anyone feel the same way??

Twilight Series 82 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 82

over a year ago shortynme said…
No not really. lol I'm guessing you just finished. . . or got to "the part" in Eclipse, am I right? lol
over a year ago chocolate-bear said…
wow. i totally don't agree, and i'm pretty sure your views on J/B have already been said by others. i would probably stop reading the series if Stephenie killed off Jacob, and then proceed to write billions of angry letters to her. BUT, i do agree with your views on Bella. ;D
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
shortynme i have been done with the series for a while i just reread eclipse and its making me mad!!
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
Chlarkfan SHUTUP!!!!! God just because Jacob kissed Bella, is that y u hate jacob?? God that's a really dumb reason!! No i LOVE JACOB!! he is soooo much better than Edward! Sorry to u edward fans but that's my opinion! And will u stop trashin jacob in all your comments and i'm speaking for all of us jacob lovers it's really buggin us! PLEASE!!!!!!!! and thank you
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago vickiee_93 said…
Personally, I have no problem with Jacob or Bella. I prefer Bella with Edward, but that doesn't mean I don't like Jacob's character.
Oh come on all of you! Am I the only one in the world who likes Bella? I mean really, can't you see where she's coming from? She loved Edward, and he left her never to come back. So she tries to let go and in the process meets Jake. When Edward comes back, she still loves him, but Jake was there for her, he helped her when no one else could. So when he pushes her, she realizes she has love feelings for him too, but not enough to change anything. I feel bad for her. How terrible to be in love with two people and not want to hurt them but doing it anyways. :( poor Bella!
She hurts them both!! i dont care about jacob but she's hurting edward!! she kisses jacob,rides off in jacob's motorcycle,cries over him IN FRONT OF EDWARD!!!,and she is a complete bitch! i do not feel bad for her and i never will.
EDWARD IM HERE AND I LOVE YOU<333
Bella can have the dog!
over a year ago layla_14 said…
If Stephenie killed of Jacob I would stop reading the series, Jacob is the best I hate bella though, I hate her because she hurt Jacob.
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
I hope Stephenie kills off Jacob, but not Bella.
over a year ago surfen_cutie09 said…
lol i hope she kills off jacob too!

edward is the best!!!
and yes i hate bella and but i dont hate jacob he is just extremely annoying
over a year ago layla_14 said…
you lot are evil I hate you all! how could you hope that she kills of Jacob! he is the best he hasn't done anything wrong!
Wow. . . I hope she leaves Bella alive. I love Bella! And I totally understand how hard this whole thing is for her. No it's not cool that she hurts Edward and Jacob, they both deserve to be treated better. But as Edward knows, Bella is only human. And as Jacob knows, he might be her soul mate on this world, but Edward trumps him because he's not of this world. Why can't we all love the characters and get along? lol I don't hate any of Stephenies Characters (with the exception of Victoria and those sort lol) I think they're all great! :) so there! lol jk
NO IF SHE KILL JAKE I WILL KILL U ALL!!!!!
muahahahaha
over a year ago walker93 said…
Personally I hope she doesn't kill ANYONE, but especially not Jacob.
over a year ago edwardsgrl said…
ok as much as i hate jacob i hope she does not kill anyone i mean think about it. Bella has never been in love before. this is very confusing for her and everyone makes mistakes right?
I LOVE EDWARDDDD!!!
over a year ago CullenCult said…
I hate Jacob too.. not as much as some of you, but Bella.. Not so much.. i mean you can't pick who you fall in love.. nd it just so happens to be Edward AND Jacob.... so really i feel sorry for bella 'cause no matter what desicion (i spelled that wrong) she makes.. she hurts someone she loves............................. srry shortynme i kinda copied your last answer i didnt do it intentionatly
over a year ago chocolate-bear said…
i don't understand why people hate Jacob. I have yet to hear a perfectly sensible reason to hate Jacob. Like you said, you cant choose who you fall in love with, and so Jake fell in love with Bella. You cant blame the guy for caring about some one a ton, he's concerned about her and her future. He knows that once she becomes a vampire they can never see each other again, plus she's going to marry Edward, which kills Jake inside.
And, yea sure, Bella was hurt a lot when she chose Edward instead of Jacob and when Edward left, but thats not to say Jacob hasn't felt that pain either! I'm sure Bella is trying her hardest to handle all of this and so is Jacob in his own way. You can't hate some one for being who they are.
over a year ago cheergeek said…
*high fives* to Chocolate-Bear =D
over a year ago FloatingMuffins said…
How can you love a series, yet hate two of the biggest characters? I completely disagree. I love Jacob. He is a great guy, I just don't like him with Bella. And Bella is only human, everyone makes mistakes, I'm sure you've made plenty in your life, as I have too. And do you really think that Mrs. Meyer is going to kill off Bella and Jacob. And if she did kill off Bella (like not existing kill, not vampire kill), Edward will probably commit suicide. Have you read New Moon? I really think your rant is pointless. Why does anyone hate any of the character? Of course they make mistakes and have flaws, but if you only concentrate on there flaws, then that is not giving them a chance to see there true character. Of course Rosalie was slightly mean, but she has a real reason to not like Bella if you look at it from her point of view. Jacob is a sweet guy and all through New Moon, he comforted her when Edward left. Yes, he kissed Bella in Eclipse, but think of the pain he was in when he learned of the wedding. Jacob was experiencing first love, and it really isn't his fault.

Also, swearing at and insulting a fictional character is kind of low.
over a year ago SPiffYSPRiNKlES said…
=O I may not really like Bella, but I definitely dont hate Jacob..I love him!
over a year ago courick11 said…
Whoa, umm I feel bad about the whole Bella & and Jacob situation, because I like Jacob. The whole thing frustrated me because I think Bella and Edward should be together and I don't hate Jacob but I think he and Bella are better as friends. I don't want Jacob to die but I want him to understand Bella and Edwards relationship and understand he and Bella are better as friends. I like Jacob friend wise and love Edward. Jacob just reacted badly, I think. I love Bella sorta like a sister way so I def don't hate her or think she's a lower person. I really think she just loves Jacob as a best friend and freaked when he started going haywire and didn't want to lose him. Bella is the main character so I def couldn't think of her any less than I did when I first read Twilight. She's so awesome. =]
omgg mee to
i totaly agree with courick11
i dont hate jacob but i want him to find someone to fall in love with other than bella and to stay best friends with bella. Edward and her belong together. I get what you are saying about bella being in love with jacob, i think its just that she sorda felt that way because she thought she was about to lose him forever. I know that is what happened to me, I love edward, i wish there were actually guys like him in every way. I to dont hate bella.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i love jacob. i dont like edward as much. i think its just cos hes so cold and hard. that bugs me. i like how jacob's so warm and fuzzzy. also the vampires are too perfect! i like how the werewolves are more human seeming. i hate bella tho! i wish she would just go away. she doesnt deserve jacob or edward! and i dont get why everbody likes her so much, shes not special in any way...except for apparently she smells good...but thats not the point. i like jacob.
over a year ago kttykatkate said…
I completely agree with shortynme and surfen_cutie09 and courick11 and the other people who voiced similar opinions. I really love Bella's character and Jacob's and Edward's too. I hope Bella and Edward stay together but I would be horrified and extremely sad if Stephenie Meyer killed any of those three. Actually, if she killed off any Cullen, Dwyer, or Swan. (the same applies to most of the werewolves- I don't want her dead but Leah did get on my nerves.)Bella is a great character and she does try pretty hard. She can't help it that either Jacob or Edward or both will be hurt because they both love her. I hate that they both suffer at times, but they're rivals over her and she has/had to choose one- there isn't any way that someone wouldn't get hurt and Bella feels extremely bad about it. Especially when she ends up causing more pain than might have been necessary- -- she really isn't bad.
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
uh, i completely love jacob. not as much as i love edward, but there would be no way that i could hate him! as for bella, i despise her. so yea, simple as that.
yeah i totally agree. i like both jacob and edward and i hate hate hate bella! she keeps on hurting ppl and then they tell her its not her fault! grt.
over a year ago EdwardsBella said…
TEAM EDWARD BABY <3

Seriously, Jacob sucks.
over a year ago mzteriusgurl said…
wow that was very... aggressive

yeah, gosh. even if you love edward, jacob isnt really that bad! hes nice and funny an fuzzy and warm! what's so bad about that?
over a year ago FloatingMuffins said…
Ok, I think I need to help defend Bella's case. Funneyshawna, you said there isn't anything special about you. Well, how would you feel if I said that about you. That is really rude. And the reason I like Bella is that she sort of represents the average girl who finally gets the guy. Bella isn't particularly amazing at anything, but she has great character and personality. I think that it is nice for someone who is just being herself and is modest to get the guy.
yeah i guess you're right...but compared to the vampires anyone seems normal and unspecial. and i just really dont like bella's character. thats just my opinion.
over a year ago twilightlova13 said…
I totally love all the characters. I love Bella because she makes Edward happy but also makes him miserable. She can have Jacob I'll take Edward. Lol Jk. I don't want her to take jacob, not that there is anything wrong with him, it's just that I like Bella and Edward together better. I hope she doesn't kill anybody it would be devastating now because i have grown attached to all of them and it would make me cry (I'm a big baby) I just hope everything turns out right. I totally love all the characters and I understand why you might hate them but without them the book wouldn't be complete. So stop hating them.
omg if she kills anybody, even bella, im gonna break something!! i love all the characters, even the ones i dont like if you get what i mean:) but if she kills jacob or edward or any of the cullens or any of the quilettes i will be sad for like weeks! everyone is like family in this book1
over a year ago Heidi42 said…
I dont like when people call Jacob a "Dog" in a werewolfy type of way. Thats like calling Edward a leech or blood sucker. Ok. And if Jacob got killed off, i would throw the book across the room, pick it up again, and then throw it again. So i agree with whoever said that up there cause there are a lot of comments up there!
i know! i hate all the nicknames and things that edward calls jacob and the names that jacob calls edward too! thats just mean! they're both people!(you get what i mean...) it's just a really old grudge, and i dont get why edward and jacob cant just be nice to each other.
over a year ago kitkat211 said…
I am glad I am not the only one who wants Jacob's death! Bella...I don't hate her...BUT I DON'T LIKE HER! We'll she how she does in Breaking Dawn! I haven't heard one good reason why these people like Jacob. This kid is a ass, and he is NOT a very nice person. Sure, he's nice to Bella...because he wants to get in her pants!
over a year ago pruestar91 said…
okay i will start off saying i dont want bella or jacob dead. i only dislike bella bcoz she hurt edward and i am completely in love with edward even tho he is a fictional character! lol
anyway i refuse to read the chapter when jacob kisses bella and she realises she is in love with jacob, becoz it breaks my heart to read that she could possibly love anyone apart from edward! ok i admit i am a complete romantic and that is why i dont like bella or jacob. but i do like their friend relationship but i never want bella to be with jacob in that way thats more than friendship ever again.
over a year ago cheergeek said…
Okay first off- I don't like Bella. Some say we can realate to her cause she's human, and blah blah blah. But I for one don't [except for the human thing] that's probably why I don't like her. I don't think I could ever think like that, so we're different.
I don't want her dead though [but come on, intersting plot twist] or Jacob [AT ALL]. I don't understand why you would hate him. So what if Bella fell in love with him. It made the story interesting and people fall in love with others all the time.
And Jacob isn't soo bad- people REALLY need to grow up and look at the better qualities in people.
Its not only the hottness we Edward fans look at. HES IN A BOOK so we really cant look at looks only. But the way he treats bella---he cares about her and he would do ANYTHING for her and he would let her go if she wanted to. Yes i did get mad at him for leaving bella in new moon but he had a good reason. He protected her. And not even jacob could return her to normal. When edward came back that is when she was happy and smiling. Jacob doesnt care about edward at all and he calls him blood-sucker and he is just so self absorbd. He would rather steel bella then let her be happy w/edward.
YOU RULe Chocolate bear!!!!
over a year ago notthatgirl said…
okay I hate Jacob.
He's a bastard !
Edward&Bella belong together !
jeez...mean much? i dont wish anyone's death. if stephenie kills anyone off in breaking dawn i will throw the book on the floor. but then i wont be able to concentrate on anything else because the book will be staring at me and whispering "shawna...shawna...read me...you know you want to..." in a creepy little voice, and i wont be able to resist. i'll read the book and forgive it eventually.
ok like i said before.
i dont hate him, i just strongly dislike him. I mean yea, hes warm and was there for her when edward left but like Chlarkfan said not even jacob could return her to normal. When edward came back that is when she was happy and smiling. She does love them both but edward will always have more of her heart, its just like a normal break up, but skipping the going out part, you always have little feelings for your old bfs (Jacob in this Case) even if she was with edward first.

i feel special i actually got my best friend to start reading the series!! lol today!
over a year ago EdwardzMine said…
Heyy... honestly?
I'M WITH U A 100%!!!!! although maybe not kill him.. i dont really blame Bella, I BLAME JACOB!!
i wish they would just stay FRIENDS and nothin more..
i dont wish him dead though..
I LOVE EDWARD!! thus my name: EDWARDzMINE
over a year ago Erinx said…
I love bella!
and i love edward more!

... yes she can kill of jacob i will cry with happiness.. shh lol
lol harshh!
over a year ago Cawwy said…
I am so confusedddd!!!
I like Jacob/Bella...
and Edward/Bella.
::mind explodes::
With Jakey, he balances Bella. He is HER BALANCE.
With Edward, he is her wall to lean against(not saying he is actually like a wall, I <3 him)
I feel so extremely sad for Jacob, even more than I did when Edward thought Bella was dead (he was too rash!!!!) (...Edward fans, don't kill me, I'm on your side too!)
Does Jacob really love Bella more?
Does Edward?
Does Bella really love Edward more or is she infatuated?
Was Jacob just an infatuation??(I'm just trying to be the devils advocate here, not saying I really think any of that.)
I feel REALLY bad for Bella. The pain of having to hurt someone you love is HORRIBLE and what she had to go through just sucks. She will ALWAYS second guess herself.."was Edward..? umm.. Jacob? Should.. should I have stayed human?"
She will always question that for eternity. And THAT SUCKS!
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Bit harsh isn't it?! If you love Edward then surely killing off Bella will hurt him emmensly.
over a year ago Lila856 said…
I AM W. CHLARKFAN 100%! SHES TOTALLY RIGHT JACOB FANS UGH WHAT THE FRAK IS WRONG WITH YOU
LIKE I SAID ON THE OTHER FORUM
TEAM EDWARD!!!
not JUST cuz hes hot, you`re such jacob blacks!
i don`t even see why theres competition! edward is soooo sweet & he does have flaws but he CONTROLS them all for his love for bella! he gave up so much for her & goes through so much pain & worrying to make that stupid bitch happy! everything he does is what is in her best interests & TO TOP IT ALL OFF hes sooooo HOT! (robert LOL)
jacob is so unclassy. he swears like ew, he can`t ever call a vampire by their name, hes a pig, hes a dog, hes a giant, he never wears a shirt, he dresses bad, he kisses girls when they are trying to push him off (SEXUAL ABUSE MUCH?) & ew i just DON`T like jacob! i still love bella though, i wanted to punch her only in the end of eclipse but we gotta realize shes only human, she pities him & he was there when she has heartbroken & hopeless cuz edward was gone. she doesn`t wanna make him sad when he made her a little happier through that tough time, see like i said shes only human she is driven on all emotions. once shes a vampire she won`t look twice @ filthy jacob HAHAHA! srsly i got sooo mad @ bella when she kissed that...creature when shes engaged to EDWARD CULLEN! COME THE FREAKIN HELL ON
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
kay, im really confused also! like I want Bella to be with Edward sooo much! BUT I don't hate jacob! i think he's a good FRIEND and Edward is the BEST BOYFRIEND!! Edward just keeps on saving her life cuz he loves her! OH!! wait! okay this is for all those people who are confused about who Bella really loves more: when Edward left, Bella stayed in a ZOMBIE-LIKE DEPRESSION FOR MONTHS!, and when she went to tell jake that she was marrying Edward and stuff, she just cryed her eyes out for a night with WHO TO COMFORT HER???: EDWARD!!!! now that's just my opinion BUT thats how I determined that she loves Edward more. ALSO!!: THESE ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS SO WHY ALL THE FUSS OVER PEOPLE WHO AREN'T EVEN REAL?????