Twilight Series Favorite Twilgiht Series Quotes And Whyy??

surfen_cutie09 posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 08:05PM
I'll be back soon you won't have time to miss me.
Look after my heart'- I've left it with you."
- Edward

"You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours"
-Edward

"This hostage stuff is fun"
- Alice

-"if we could bottle your luck,we'd have a weapon of mass destuction on our hands."
-Edward

"Isabella Swan I promise to love you every day of forever- will you marry me?"
-Edward

Twilight Series 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
"Fall down again Bella?" -Emmett
"No, I punched a werewolf in the face." -Bella

"I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly." -Edward

I also like the one you gave for Alice.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago surfen_cutie09 said…
lol thank you
i like it too!
Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything
-Edward

over a year ago Andiilove said…
Bella and Edwards convo in the car on the way home from Port Angeles:

"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he started at the road. "A while," he admitted at last. [Twilight pp. 185]

pretty much the whole ride home and the dinner at the resturaunt are my most favourite parts. but the whole book is filled with amazing stuff and i cant write it all down.... just go re-read the book. lol. ITS ALL GOOD! lol.
lol thanks
over a year ago illusions-xo said…
the 'dazzling' part.
my heart melts every time.
and in eclipse when he proposes to Bella.
"Isabella Swan I promise to love you every day of forever- will you marry me?"
-Edward

gosh. =]]
over a year ago officefreak1225 said…
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...," he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lam," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion.
-Edward and Bella
over a year ago Heidi42 said…
-"what if im the bad guy?"-- Edward
-"Stupid Shiney Volvo Owner"- Bella
-"Kryptonite doesnt bother me either"-Edward
"Hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you..."
-She's having hysterics. Maybe i should slap her"-- Alice
-"I'm Not always the worst thing out there"
=“I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around.” — Emmett
-“Does my being half-naked bother you?” — Jacob Black
-well this sucks. I guess im stuck with Mike Newton after all!" Bella Swan
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago layla_14 said…
"OW! OW!"- Bella
"Are you alright?"- Jacob
"No dammit! you broke my hand."- Bella
"Bella you broke your own hand. Now stop dancing and let me have a look at it". Jacob
over a year ago Michellebob said…
I love all the ones Heidi42 said!!
Actually i love all the quotes:)
over a year ago Michellebob said…
"Amazing," Edward muttered. "How can someone so tiny be so annoying?"
Alice laughed. "It's a talent"
over a year ago twilightxx said…
"he's like a drug for you,Bella I see that you cant live without him now. It's too late. But i would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun."

-Jakob Black
over a year ago cm01 said…
"did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that in movies"
over a year ago shortynme said…
I don't know why but I REALLY like the part in Twilight when Bella and Edward are driving back from Port Angeles. My favorite line, just because it's so desperate and angry is when Edward tells Bella that they shouldn't care about each other (I can't remember exactly what he says.) And Bella says "Too late."
"Don't ever say that!" When Edward yells at her it's so awesome! He's just desperate for her safety and frustrated. And then he apologizes for hurting her feelings. . . awww! lol
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
'Look after my heart, I left it with you"- That quote makes me squeal EVERY time lol!

I also love the bit where Edward says 'she's mine' because I love how possesive he is of her :)

My other faves have already been said :)
over a year ago jacoblove88 said…
"He is like a drug for you Bella I can see that you cant live without him now. Its too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug, I would have been the air...the sun.

-Jacob Black-
over a year ago edwardcullen23 said…
"so the lion has fell in love with the lamb"
-Edward-
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
I love all the mentioned quotes, but my absolute faves are 'look after my heart, I've left it with you.', 'if we could bottle your luck, we'd have a wmd on our hands.', the meteor speech, and the 'sick, masochistic lion' line. Lol, i agree with andiilove, the whole book is cool!
over a year ago iluvedwardc13 said…
heart
"...the clouds i can handle. but i can't fight an eclipse."
~Jacob Black~
idk why i like it so much. i guess just the fact that he FINALLY understands that bella loves edward more than him.
moon-edward
jacob-sun