Twilight Series Who do you think Bella would be best with?

ccrulez posted on Mar 24, 2008 at 09:42PM
Do you think Bella would be best with Edward or Jacob... Consider safety...

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lunatic said…
Edward is in control of his emotions.
over a year ago shequridas said…
Yeah Edward is very much in control of his emotions and his thirst bbut jacob isn't too young and not mature enough. (not h8in on him) :)
over a year ago pwodecka said…
Edward for sure! I'll be disappointed if it were Jacob. Edward is way more charming.
over a year ago Lunatic said…
Edward is more charming.

But really, all around, once it was clear that Bella and Jacob are not soul mates (Jacob didn't imprint on Bella) there will always be the possiblity that he'd imprint.

If Bella chose Jacob and he imprinted on another girl, it would kill her.

Edward, on the other hand, would have imprinted on her were it possible. They fit each other perfectly.
Edward would never do that to her, even were he in a situation like Sam's.

I am not anti-Jacob, I'm pro-Edward.
over a year ago Bella4Edward said…
Edward is in control of himself most of the time. But he still has to be really carefull. In 'Midnight Sun' (visit www.stepheniemeyer.com and read it, its fantastic! 1st chaper only though) It shows just how much he struggles on Bellas frist day. what i'd love to find out if how in-control he is in the 3rd book. would make it easyer to decide since there both dangerous.
Jocob on the other hand is a natural with the werewolf thing. so he can control himself pretty good. Hes always extra carefull with Bella coz he loves her.
They both have taken apart of her so i doubt she can live without one. it would hurt her to muchh.
But she is much happier with Edward and wants to become a vampire, and if Edward truly loves her he is her best choice.

Wish i had an Edward