Twilight Series Who do you think Bella would be best with?

ccrulez posted on Mar 24, 2008 at 09:42PM
Do you think Bella would be best with Edward or Jacob... Consider safety...

Twilight Series 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cheergeek said…
It depends. If she turns into a vampire, then Edward(considering safety). But I think Jacob would be healthier for her.
over a year ago JenniferDempsey said…
Edward he makes her happy =D And he can protect her as can Jacob but still....
over a year ago surfen_cutie09 said…
edward!
he does make her happy
over a year ago edwrdluvr said…
I think that it might have been better for her if Edward didn't exist because she could have been with Jacob. But because he does exist, theres no one for her that will ever be better for her than Edward. I almost wish that Edward didn't exist because she and Jacob are so right for eachother. But he does and there's no taking him out hof her life. I guess I think that because Edwards alive that she's better off with him.
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I think Jacob's better for Bella in one way because then she can have a normal life where she can have children etc.. But he also isnt that good for her because he hasnt imprinted on her and if he did he'd forget her in an instant.

Edward is best for her in one way because of how much he loves her and wants to protect her but then again if shes with him she'll have to give up her humanity.

So overall I have absolutly no idea lol!
over a year ago surfen_cutie09 said…
i think edward.
and not because i love him more, i actually thought about that today, jacob and edward are becoming equal to me, iono
whatever, but at the moment edward is still my favorite, but yea
yalls points are good
over a year ago jacoblove88 said…
I think that Jacob is better for her because can keep her human and still protect her plus there is not the constant need for Jacob to focus on self control around bella even though the anger issue could still be a small problem but it isnt present every moment. Plus when Bella is with Edward he is serious all the time they never really have any real fun like when bella is with jacob they are all the time laughing and doing fun things. And in response to emma-jeff we dont know if he has imprinted on her because edward said that jacob was hiding something from bella and that jacob would tell her in his own time maybe he is holding back the fact that he imprinted on her because he thinks that she will get mad.
over a year ago kermitroxmysox said…
Thank you jacoblove88! I think Jacob HAS imprinted on her. Because, I mean, nothing seems to keep them apart really. Remember Jacob said in Eclipse when he was talking about Quil imprinting on Claire, "And you would do anything for her, be anything for her... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother." That seems to sum up Bella and Jakes relationship pretty completely. I don't know if he knows because, I mean he always was in love with Bella even before he "assumed his destiny", so maybe he hasn't noticed. Or maybe you’re rite Jacob love, that he does know and doesn't want to tell her. He can see how much she's in love with Edward so he doesn't want to scare her away. So I don't know who is best for Bella but I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns into a very strange, long and undecided love triangle. I like Jacob more as a character... (though after reading midnight sun I have had new interest in Edward) but I’m not rooting for anybody. I just can't wait to see how everything turns out.
over a year ago keely6 said…
Edward
she cant live without him
over a year ago zuntiz said…
if Edward and the Cullens would have really died, then Jake would have possibly 'stayed' human, then she could have had a normal life, or as normal as Bella could have...
But with Edward, he complete her in a way no one else can.
over a year ago futrmrsgontier said…
So at first I was beyond in love with Bella and Edward. They were like perfection personified. However, I have recently changed ships. Bella is meant to be with Jacob forever! They would be so adorable together, plus the fact that Jacob is insanely in love with her. Jacob and Bella is definitely True Love Always.
over a year ago cheergeek said…
Yeah Jacob loves her.... but that isn't going to happen.
they would of been cute though. But Edward and Bella arn't going away.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
jacob. jacob is definitely better for her. she could have a much healthier life with jacob, an almost human life, believe it or not...and jacob's pack could protect her i think better than the cullens, there are more of the werewolves, and more will keep changing, where i dont think that there will be anymore new members to the cullen family anytime soon. in someways i agree with futrmrsgontier, at first when i read twilight for the first time, i thought that no one could be better suited for eachother than bella and edward, but after reading new moon and eclipse (multiple times) i think that in some ways jacob and bella are better suited for eachother. jacob and bella are both (for the most part) human. edward is just so perfect and everything i can't really see him and bella the same way, bella just being human.
but i dont think that is going to happen, i think that edward and bella are going to be together.
over a year ago BellaEdward1 said…
EDWARD!!!DEFINITELY Edward!!!!She cant live without him and he will ALWAYS protect her!!!
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I swear Stephenie Meyer said that Jacob hasn't imprinted yet in an interview and that at one part in Eclipse he tries to make himself imprint on her- am I just imagining things?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
I'll put down my arguments for both.
EDWARD: (as far as relationships go) she does love him, he loves her back, they would give anything up for each other, (safty) he CAN protect her, but he CAN ALSO kill her, granted, I don't think he would, but still.
JACOB: (as far as relationships go) PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS, I think that Jacob would be the BEST thing for her, but sometimes, the best thing just isn't the best, ya know? He'd be the best 'cause she could stay human, they could grow old together, have kids, be happy. It will not work, though, b/c she does not return his affection. (safty) It's the same as Edward, he COULD kill her, look at Emily. Things can always get out of control, but, like Edward, I don't think he will.
I think she belongs with Edward, b/c they truely love each other. It's best for her, relationships and safty, they are also perfect for each other, period.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
well, i think edward would b better for bella
1)because he older (no pun intended)
2)if jacob tranformed next to bella she wood get seriously hurt
3) with edward she has 6 other vampires and edward to protect her
-even tho jacob rolls with a bunch of werewolves that can protect her, if she stand to close to any of them wen they tranform bad things could happen to her.
4)edward lives with carlisle whose a doctor and can take care of her
5)edward is almost immuned to the smell of bella's blood, and he is also very careful with her to make sure she doesnt get hurt (which doesnt work all the time but he tries)

but dont get me wrong i still like jacob i just think edward wood b better for bella LUVS 4 JACOB!!!!! <3
over a year ago ceo07 said…
I'm not really sure i mean shes loves them both buti think she loves Edward more )becuase she chose him) and he loves her and when shes a vampire she would be better with Edward. But i can see that jacob and her would be perfect together but i think possibly Edward more than Jacob but i like Jacob too so its kinda hard "EKKkkk!"