Twilight Series Robert as Edward

luvrofedward posted on Mar 04, 2008 at 06:11PM
Ok so i was listening to Phases podcast yesterday, and the hosts were talking about what Stephenie was saying about Robert playing Edward. aparently, there was a day when robert was walking around town in this long trenchcoat, and she said that everybody was staring at him because he didnt look human, he was so beautiful that people were mesmerized by him.
what do you make of it?
are you, possibly, even more excited about the movie, now that we know that he is going to look great?
THOUGHTS

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
I have heard this story, too. He already had his hair dyed and everything and everyone on the street didn't think he looked human. I think I recall her saying that he looked like an angel. She said that there were times he'd ask her questions so he could understand Edward better when she was on the set and she had to have him repeat the questions because she was mesmerized! He's great!

It's only made me more excited to see the movie. I have been on Robert's side for a while, since the beginning. I was only upset about him being cast for like an hour, after that I was simply thrilled he was cast. I just want to see him in the movie as Edward and have his performance be so amazing that it just proves all the Robert haters wrong. From what I hear he's kinda taking it hard that there are so many fans who are upset he's playing Edward. Poor guy!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
i do feel really sorry for him as well. i heard that he has been getting some pretty hurtful hate mail to him. like telling him that he isnt good enough looking for edward! they are so mean! i hope everybody stops! i feel super sorry for him. i really hope that he doesnt take it seriously!
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
I found a site that is trying to show Robert the fan support. It's:

link

Fans can send short messages of support, poems, fanart, and so on to him to show him that we do support him as Edward. I think it's a pretty good idea. The creators are going to be taking submissions until the 31st of March and then they plan to send it off to him. It may not be such a bad idea and show him that there are people out there who like him. I hope he's not taking the hate mail too seriously. It's terrible because no one deserves it. I know there are people I haven't been too crazy about, but I'd never send them hate mail, I've been trying to accept them and at least have faith that they'll do fine in the movie.