Twilight Series Thinking About Reading This Book, But...

solidare posted on Mar 04, 2008 at 01:12AM
im thinking about reading this book, and i see tons of good reviews, but... im thinking that this is a 'girls' book, maybe? i'd like to hear from some people what they have to say about it... im a guy

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
I say that if you want to read it then go ahead. There are guys who have read the series, Robert Pattinson and Peter Facinelli have read the books. I know that it may not count since they are in the movie, but I heard that Peter really liked them. I'm sure there are other guys out in the world who've read Twilight. Don't be shy, try it out if you want.

Personally, I love the books. But that's pretty obvious since I'm a member of this spot. I think that they are really interesting, there's more to them than just romance, it's got action too. But then again, I am a girl. But I see no problem with you reading Twilight.
over a year ago _lina_ said…
I'm a girl, and I hated the series. But I love most chick lit-type books... I think it just depends on personal taste. So go ahead and read them if you want. :)
over a year ago xxjoxx814 said…
i would say go for it, who cares what people mite say, if they do say something then they dont have a life and need to get one

[haha kinda funny coming from someone who is on a fan site for a book, but thats not the point!]
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
haha i dont know if you will like the book, im a 16 year old girl that LOVES it, so you may have to just read it and if you hate it, ah well! at least you gave it a shot!
over a year ago twilight_calls said…
Well i personally think it's a chick book because it shows it from a girl's point of view. It also has alot of things in there like what she thinks of edward and guys would probably think it as "cheesy" in that sort of way. But I would recomend Midnight sun to you because it is in Edward's point of view. They don't have that book published yet, but if you look onto stepheniemeyer.com and click on other projects there you can find the first chapter completed. You should read that and see if you like it! :)
over a year ago walker93 said…
What's there to lose? You'll never know if you'll like it if you don't read it. I say go for it. Hope you like it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lunatic said…
I'm a girl, and I love it when guys read Twilight.