Twilight Series Edward AND Jacob

afrazier10 posted on Mar 03, 2008 at 04:14AM
So it seems to me that most people love one and hate the other, but what about the others of us who love both? Am I the only one? AND I like Bella too (obviously not in the same way as I like Edward and Jacob), perhaps I like Bella because I understand her difficulty in choosing, I know I wouldn't be able to choose (though I would love to get the chance to choose). Come to think of it, I don't hate anyone in the series. Mike Newton and Billy Black are a little irritating but tolerable and the evil vampires are scary but I don't harbor this deep seeded resentment for them. Am I alone in this perspective?

Twilight Series 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
I don't exactly love Edward and Jacob. I love Edward and I like Jacob, he's a good guy. I'm sure if there were no Edward I would totally go for Jacob. Jake's got a lot of good qualities. However, I am not a Bella lover. I'm sorry, but I find her too weak and annoying (I know she's only human). Not to mention that she hurt both Edward and Jacob. I liked her in Twilight, found her a bit annoying in New Moon, and then went over the edge in Eclipse. She's not my favorite character.
over a year ago Heidi42 said…
dont wrry i love them both too ur not the only one... but sometimes... i might lean a little more towards Jacob, because i love his adventorous side and how much he obviously loves bella, but then i think of edward and how sweet and loving he is and how much HE loves bella... this is when i found out i was inbetween, going from argument to argument... i may just switch over to Jasper, but then there is Emmett... Lol jk i really couldnt choose, all of them are great
over a year ago AnnaK said…
well i totally love edward and bella, but i don´t hate jacob either..well i didn´t like him much when he forced bella into this kiss but thats just the way he tried to reveal her feelings..so if i had to choose between edward and jacob i´m 100% behind edward, but jacob still has a great part in the story! there is no character i totally dislike as each and everyone does something to make the twilight books special:)
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
i love both, i just love one a little more than the other depending on the mood i am in, or the part in the story. i have said this probly a thousand times, i love edward 53% of the time, and jacob 43% of the time. and i hate bella. if i was in twilight, i would totally steal one of them from her :D most likely both of them.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago walker93 said…
I love both too, but in different ways. Jacob I just plain love, while I love Edward like a brother or good friend.
over a year ago kassafras said…
Haha, I feel ya! I am not Team Jacob nor Team Edward, but what I'd like to call "Team Switzerland". :)
over a year ago Praesse said…
I totally agree with you :)
I love them both, and I don't dislike Bella. I like her too. And, yeah, Billy is a bit annoying.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i hate bella, i like edward, and i love jacob.
over a year ago cheergeek said…
I love them both... not so equally(Jacob more) but love nontheless. I don't like Bella though.
yep thats pretty much what i think too.
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them both!! but sometimes i have my Jacob days, and sometimes i have my Edward days. But I do love them EQUALLY!!!!!Oh yeah Don't like bella though. I love her (a little) but she is just my least love. So no your not alone :)

I am also basicly like Heidi42 LOL
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago twilightlova13 said…
I love all of them. They all have their down times but they all have their special qualities. All though I do mostly lean toward Edward more than I do Jacob just because he is the most sweetest, kindest, hottest, nicest, etc. person(Character) there is. Jacob I love too. He is just so sweet except he makes Bella feel a little odd. If I was Bella I would totally pick Edward but I would rather not have to pick. I love Bella how could you guys hate her. She is just sort of confused at this point so don't gang up on my girl she's only trying to do what her heart tells her. ( talk about a Dr.Phill moment) HaHa lol.<3 Love Twilight.
i get what ur saying, but i still dont like bella. well i like her a little, just cos u cant really help it, but shes my least favorite character. omg why cant edward and jacob both be real?! that would be the best! although i would prbly have a hard time choosing between them...id probably pick jacob though...idk. i'll deal with that problem when it comes...if it ever does:)