The X-Files Favortie Episodes?

TEMPEBREN posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 10:13PM
Hey everyone, I know this was already a pick question but just in case your favorite episode wasn't up there we will ask again. What's your favorite X-Files episode and why?

The X-Files 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TEMPEBREN said…
My favorites are Memento Mori, Milligro, and Small Potatoes, I love the first two because of the emotion in them and I love Small Pototoes because it's just so funny.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ebathory said…
I don't know, there's so many I love, but Jose Chung's & PMPP for the humour, redux 2 for the Mulder angst, tooms & squeeze, irresistable, home cos their creepy, theirs too many to choose from...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago STG said…
Funniest:Hollywood A.D.
Best of the"conspiracy"episodes:Tunguska­/Te­rma
Unique:all things
Yeah Tunguska/terma is one of my favourite mytharc eps I love Krycek
over a year ago XMaritaX said…
I don't know, there are so many good ones. I really like Extinction 1 and 2, though. And bad blood, because it's so funny.
over a year ago fargo123 said…
I love D.P.O. I'm not too sure why though:P And I also LOVE season 8 and 9 because it has Doggett and Reyes in it.
Ooh! And Humbug, that episode is just so cool! D.P.O is awesome too, fargo 123, whenever I get annoyed to this day I still say, "C'mon now, you're pissing me off!"
over a year ago Xstarbuck3X said…
my are requiem, redux, bad blood but I love all the episodes :)
over a year ago Spottycat said…
Triangle, x cops, hollywood A D, small potatoes, bad blood, the christmas one and clyde buckman's final repose. I like all the funny ones :)
over a year ago siri_soul said…
I think its All things ^^
over a year ago huddyislove said…
laugh
Three words, Triangle, Requiem... god I'm a shipping girl xDDD
over a year ago sunpac said…
Post-Modern Prometheus, Elegy, Redux/Redux II, Folie a Deux, Ice, Jose Chung's From Outer Space, Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose, Triangle, Hollywood A.D.

Jeez, I could just ramble off all the episodes. But there is a few XD
over a year ago xgirl101 said…
big smile
My favs r Hollywood A.D , X-Cops , Triangle , Dreamland 1 and 2 and every episode in season 7.
over a year ago xgirl101 said…
heart
I really like the funny ones and romantic .
over a year ago sophdoph42 said…
smile
Arcadia, All Things, Fire, Bad Blood, Detour, Millenium and The Unnatural
over a year ago sophdoph42 said…
cool
Oh actually I forgot Triangle, Redux/Redux 2, both Dreamlands, Kill Switch and Hollywood AD
over a year ago Cryochecked said…
I've got too many to mention but just some are Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose, Grotesque, Humbug, Nisei, Calusari, Die Hand DV, Revelations, Unruhe, The Unnatural.
Such a quality show that will stand the test of time.
over a year ago Michelle0862 said…
I love all the episodes, but my favorites are "Bad Blood", "Paper Clip" and "Triangle"